Weekly #251 Focus and rejuvenation Discussion

davidstorm

Link Posted 06/05/2012 - 19:18
Hi John, not sure if you've seen the movies 'Waynes World', if so you will know that I was being light-hearted!

Also, have a look at the last line; 'Best wishes, with tongue firmly set in cheek' and I don't think there's any room for doubt.

Those who know me will understand I am not the malicious type, so I hope this doesmn't get misconstrued.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Last Edited by davidstorm on 06/05/2012 - 19:19

JAK

Link Posted 06/05/2012 - 19:44
davidstorm wrote:
Hi John, not sure if you've seen the movies 'Waynes World', if so you will know that I was being light-hearted!

Know of them but never watched (apart from odd excerpts perhaps.)

When you said John was 'denied', I thought it might be similar to those competitions where one reads on cornflake packets and the like that employees and their families are ineligible to enter, but I couldn't for the life of me think why that would be so!

Regards,
John
John K

davidstorm

Link Posted 07/05/2012 - 00:51
Sincere thanks to everyone who entered the weekly competition and to those who contributed to this Forum thread. The publicity certainly did the entries no harm as the quality and quantity were both great. It certainly made the judging difficult!

Please pop on and have a look at the entries and the results. Congratulations to AndrewA, the best of a very good bunch!!

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.