Wanted: Pentax DSLR Body - K5 to KP - must be near mint and low mileage!

unclepuncle

Link Posted 25/06/2021 - 06:37
Looking for a nice Pentax DSLR body - must be in near mint condition and lowish shutter count - I'll consider anything from the original K5 to the latest KP / K-70. I don't want a K-01, K30 or K50.

Max budget is 500 (that would have to be a KP) but would rather spend much less. Ideally something like a K5 IIs or K3.

I am in the UK for shipping.

User_removed

Link Posted 25/06/2021 - 09:54
Hi. I am looking to sell all my Pentax gear. Top of the tree is my Pentax K-3 ii which (I would have to confirm) has around 10000 shutter actions. It is in excellent condition and has been well looked after. I am ideally looking for around 550 + shipping if you are interested.
Anstonian

User_removed

Link Posted 25/06/2021 - 10:02
Hi, Just checked the shutter count and it stands at 8701. I am on holiday currently but when it is available to ship, next Friday, will have possibly close to 10000.
Regards
Anstonian

maranatha

Link Posted 25/06/2021 - 13:58
unclepuncle wrote:
Looking for a nice Pentax DSLR body - must be in near mint condition and lowish shutter count - I'll consider anything from the original K5 to the latest KP / K-70. I don't want a K-01, K30 or K50.

Max budget is 500 (that would have to be a KP) but would rather spend much less. Ideally something like a K5 IIs or K3.

I am in the UK for shipping.

I have a mint KP as new condition for sale boxed with all accessories three grips non pentax battery as the one that came with doesn't really work shutter count less than 500 would be looking 500 + postage
Sorry no longer for sale just sold on ebay

Edit | Delete | Quote this post
A question is only easy when you know the answer ..
Last Edited by maranatha on 25/06/2021 - 14:05

unclepuncle

Link Posted 25/06/2021 - 15:00
marantha - shame I missed your KP - would have gone for that at 500.

Anstonian - I'm afraid we are far apart on price for your K3 II.

User_removed

Link Posted 25/06/2021 - 15:04
Hi, unclepuncle,
I am open to offers.
I have a Speedlight flash gun (WS560) that I can include in the price also.
Regards
Anstonian

loadoftripe

Link Posted 25/06/2021 - 17:25
PM message sent.

User_removed

Link Posted 25/06/2021 - 18:01
loadoftripe wrote:
PM message sent.

Hi loadoftripe.

PM sent to who please?
Anstonian

loadoftripe

Link Posted 27/06/2021 - 13:27
Anstonian wrote:
loadoftripe wrote:
PM message sent.

Hi loadoftripe.

PM sent to who please?
Anstonian

Oh whoops, sorry Anstonian, message went to Unclepuncle the OP. I should have been clear, my apologies.

unclepuncle

Link Posted 01/07/2021 - 14:04
I'm still looking

I know Pentax were very much small fry compared to Canon and Nikon in terms of DSLR sales but I'm amazed how little has come on the market, especially eBay, over the last week.
Last Edited by unclepuncle on 01/07/2021 - 14:06

Defragged

Link Posted 01/07/2021 - 18:15
unclepuncle wrote:
I'm still looking

I know Pentax were very much small fry compared to Canon and Nikon in terms of DSLR sales but I'm amazed how little has come on the market, especially eBay, over the last week.

Try using this site to help with your search:- Usedlens.co.uk

A piece of advice I will impart is: 'don't be hasty'. Take your time and buy wisely. Patience is key to getting a good deal.

Good luck.
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 01/07/2021 - 19:33
Defragged wrote:
unclepuncle wrote:
I'm still looking

Try using this site to help with your search:- Usedlens.co.uk

A piece of advice I will impart is: 'don't be hasty'. Take your time and buy wisely. Patience is key to getting a good deal.

Good luck.

Just confirming why I so like this site. So many knowledgeable and helpful folk willing to share that knowledge. 👍
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.