Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm zoom, M42 fit.

womble

Link Posted 30/01/2022 - 13:35
This is a beast of a lens. I've never used it so cannot speak for image quality. It is in good condition. £20 plus postage.

Vivitar Series 1 70-210 (1) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Vivitar Series 1 70-210 (2) par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 11/02/2022 - 22:54
Bump
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 18/02/2022 - 10:30
Anyone who is finding lennybloke's superb glass a bit rich for their pockets, there are some bargains around too...
Kris Lockyear

My website

womble

Link Posted 18/02/2022 - 10:33
I'll throw in the postage too but it'll be second class otherwise I'll loose money on the deal... it is a heavy beast.
Kris Lockyear

My website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.