Very,very rare lens for Pentax 67

Error
  • You need to be logged in to vote on this poll

hefty1

Link Posted 28/08/2008 - 00:33
moorewebstuff wrote:
If you fully shift and tilt in the same direction you can get a little vignetting in two corners on the long side of the frame. Also at this extreme you have to compensate for light falloff.

Do you get similar problems with your EOS version? I ask because that's likely to be the same as the Pentax K-mount Hartbleis and reliable information on these lenses is a little thin on the ground. I'd also be interested in seeing any pictures you've taken with either lens.

Sorry to keep asking all these questions, welcome to the forum by the way!
Joining the Q

moorewebstuff

Link Posted 28/08/2008 - 14:38
Never had any issues with the EOS mount lens. It still has the agricultural feel like the old Russian cameras. I am going to get a Epson flat bed scanner that can scan slides so I can put some images up on the web. Because at the moment it is only me that thinks that some of the worlds best photographs are hidden away in a large plastic tub in my cupboard. I plan to get them out and find all the other really smart and good looking people who agree with me. So wait a couple of weeks and we shall see how smart you really are.

hefty1

Link Posted 28/08/2008 - 20:01
I look forward to accepting that challenge!
Joining the Q

Delpro

Link Posted 03/03/2021 - 06:29
Bonjour à tous , j’ai le même mais estampillé wiese numéro 0001

womble

Link Posted 13/03/2021 - 09:33
Delpro wrote:
Bonjour à tous , j’ai le même mais estampillé wiese numéro 0001

Nothing like being No 1. Is this the same lens as the Hartblei, or a different beast?
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.