Various K-mount and M42 lenses for sale.

ZaphodB

Link Posted 12/11/2007 - 14:34
Hello all... many of my old manual focus lenses aren't getting much use lately so I've decided to sell. These are only listed here and at pentaxforums, not on eBay or any other auction site.

A face-to-face meeting to inspect or buy the lenses is possible in London, Bucks, Herts or the surrounding area... otherwise I am happy to post anywhere in the UK (or elsewhere) using the service of your choice. I'm not setting specific prices so feel free to make an offer on anything.

I have not sold on here before, but have bought from a member of another Pentax forum and have 100% positive feedback on eBay, so please PM me for 'references'

So here's what I'm selling...

Well, in K-mount...

2) Ricoh 50mm f/1.7... actually marked "Auto Sears MC". As Matt Denton notes on his classic camera site, Ricoh lenses and bodies were relabelled for Sears. Apparently people wanted their cameras to have the name of American department stores instead of proper camera companies... odd ... anyway it's a decent 50mm. Very good condition except for one very very thin and short scratch on the rear element. Hardly visible, about 2mm long, and has never shown up on any images either with film or digital. Lens has no "A" on aperture ring so equivalent to an M-series.

And now, M42 lenses...

1) Photax-Paragon 135mm f/2.8.

4) Prinzflex 135mm f/2.8.

5) Soligor 35mm f/2.8.

6) Helios 35mm f/2.8.

I know little about these M42 lenses and have not used them much, but they are all in good condition.

P.s. I will throw in a (Chinese copy) M42-to-K adapter free with the first M42 lens to go. And if anyone buys more than one lens I'll give away the genuine Pentax adapter instead.

If you are interested in any of the above, have any questions, or would like to see photos of / taken with the lenses, please reply or PM. Thanks for looking!

[Edited 01/12/07 as some lenses were sold as part exchange. All lenses above still available].

iancandler

Link Posted 12/11/2007 - 20:55
I take it the 50mm f2 is KA mount then?
How much?

George Lazarette

Link Posted 12/11/2007 - 22:29
iancandler wrote:
How much?

Quote: "I'm not setting specific prices so feel free to make an offer on anything."

I suggest a PM.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.

ZaphodB

Link Posted 13/11/2007 - 00:47
iancandler wrote:

Yes, it's from the A series, otherwise known as KA mount. The aperture ring has the "A" which provides for open-aperture metering and auto modes on all bodies; it works in Program and the Priority modes on my K100d as well as all film bodies.

Regarding cost,

George Lazarette wrote:
Quote: "I'm not setting specific prices so feel free to make an offer on anything."

I suggest a PM.

G

Thanks

I just want to clear the space and see the lenses 'go to a good home'; making money off them is secondary so I didn't want to price anyone out. Plus with the selling prices on eBay often varying quite a bit, I honestly wouldn't know what price to set. I'm open to offers, so if you think a price sounds fair then most likely I will too... and it can't hurt to ask, right?
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.