Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

URGENT - Ayybody free this week - Wed-Sat?????

fritzthedog
Posted 11/03/2013 - 20:41 Link
Well my week off work started today and immediately turned in to a nightmare.

I Have had a 4 day photography trip planned for months in Northumberland from Wed 13 to Sat 16th March - i.e. this week.

There were 3 of us going - all Pentaxians - 2 members - one non member. We have booked a 3 night stay at the Beadnell Towers hotel in Beadnell village, just outside Seahouses (nice hotel - have stayed before).

On Sunday the non member had to pull out due to her Mother being rushed in to hospital critically ill.

Today - due to unforeseen circumstances - the other member of the party has also pulled out.

Unfortunately - Yesterday was the final day to be able to cancel and get a refund.

So - I currently have 2 double rooms paid for. My options are:

1. Don't go and lose a fortune
2. Go by myself and lose on the second room (and I don't particularly fancy 3 evenings of talking to the wall in the bar
3. Find somebody who fancies a short notice photography trip to the beautiful Northumberland coast.

So - can anybody make it? is anybody interested?

A double room (single occupancy) is already paid for and includes breakfast. I would sooner give this away than pay for it and nobody use it.

So - if anybody fancies a FREE trip and joining me (you can buy me a couple of pints if you like) let me know asap.

If you live between North Yorks and Northumberland and do not have transport - that is not necessarily a problem.

It would be great if anybody who I already know could join me - but the offer is open to all members.

PM if interested - it's not every day you get offered the chance of a free holiday!

Given the short notice - I expect interest to be thin on the ground and you may be the only person to PM me.I am not going to make this first reply gets it - I will play as fair as I can but hope you understand that if somebody I know expresses an interest - whether they are first or not - I may decide to give them first refusal based on the fact that I may already know for sure that we will get on

I will give it until tomorrow morning before any decision is made - and even if you can only make 2 of the 3 nights - still worth PMing me - you never know!

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.