universal battery charger
Posted 24/04/2017 - 20:15 - Helpful Comment
Link
Found this one in the US, which I admit is not a lot of use to you, but it shows they are out there.
http://www.batterymart.com/p-dvu-prs1-pentax-ricoh-sanyo-universal-charger.html
Luckily I only have to carry one charger. We have one of these in the camper to provide much needed extra sockets ad USB outlets too. https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Mobile-Phone-International-Chargers/Allocacoc-PowerCu...
http://www.batterymart.com/p-dvu-prs1-pentax-ricoh-sanyo-universal-charger.html
Luckily I only have to carry one charger. We have one of these in the camper to provide much needed extra sockets ad USB outlets too. https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Mobile-Phone-International-Chargers/Allocacoc-PowerCu...
Posted 24/04/2017 - 22:12 - Helpful Comment
Link
Here you go. Brilliant device;
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Camera-Batteries-Chargers-Power-Supplies/Hahnel-Unipa...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Camera-Batteries-Chargers-Power-Supplies/Hahnel-Unipa...
Posted 24/04/2017 - 23:31 - Helpful Comment
Link
Lidl did one last August that does D, C, AA, AAA, USB out, and Li-ions or £15. Maybe it'll come round again soon, or if you can't wait:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRONIC-Universal-Charger-Mobile-Charger-Usb-output-100...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRONIC-Universal-Charger-Mobile-Charger-Usb-output-100...
John K
Posted 26/04/2017 - 20:56
Link
Thanks all I have gone for the hahanel unipal plus. Its a great little charger and does most standard and camera batteries. Just right for the campervan . .
Shame I had to buy from Am**on but could not find an independent stockist.
Dave
Shame I had to buy from Am**on but could not find an independent stockist.
Dave
Posted 27/04/2017 - 08:44
Link
Good to hear you found something Dave. Now get out there and enjoy your 'van!
We spent Tuesday night away in Friesland in ours. It was cold but the heater kept us toasty until the duvets took over.
We were looking at houses up there over two days, and found a camper stop at a yacht harbour for the night, within walking distance of our 9 am appointment yesterday. So we walked to the house then went back to the camper for a leisurely breakfast.
Home again now looking at more houses online. Apart from a week in England in July for a family reunion it doesn't lo like we will get away for any length of time this year.
We spent Tuesday night away in Friesland in ours. It was cold but the heater kept us toasty until the duvets took over.
We were looking at houses up there over two days, and found a camper stop at a yacht harbour for the night, within walking distance of our 9 am appointment yesterday. So we walked to the house then went back to the camper for a leisurely breakfast.
Home again now looking at more houses online. Apart from a week in England in July for a family reunion it doesn't lo like we will get away for any length of time this year.
Posted 27/04/2017 - 09:49
Link
We were away last week in the van on the wye valley, hence my realisation that I needed a new charger. Its Incredibly dry here at the moment. A couple of weeks ago I was above Denton the moors. It would normally be yuky wet bog but we could walk across easily. Stange weather at the moment.
I like small sites,stops best.mhave you had a look at Britstops? Its free stopovers at pubs, cafes. I think that there is similar system in other eu countries.
Hope you find a house soon. The vean can get cramped!
I like small sites,stops best.mhave you had a look at Britstops? Its free stopovers at pubs, cafes. I think that there is similar system in other eu countries.
Hope you find a house soon. The vean can get cramped!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1366 posts
20 years
yorkshire
Any suggestions?
Dave