UK Warranty experience.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
275 posts
17 years
Lichfield,
UK
I took the camera to JP Johnsons (quite near to me) at around 17:00 Friday. At 11:30 this morning (Tuesday) they rang to say it was fixed, and did I want to collect or should they post it back. I don't think that could have given me a better service..
The problem was that the camera powered up in LV mode, and I couldn't get it out of LV mode.
The resolution "replaced the Mode Dial Assembly, cleaned Viewfinder Assembly & CCD, updated Firmware, check &test"
I'm currently wading through the menus to re-customize the camera, a very happy bunny.
Dave