Tokina AT-X400 5.6 SD Apo lens

Billdad

Link Posted 12/09/2015 - 13:42
As new boxed and with case, front/rear caps soft lined pouch and a Hoya 72m uv filter, rotating tripod coller light enough to be hand held a must for wildlife photographers, offered first to Pentax members.
110 + 8 RMSD

Tervueren

Link Posted 12/09/2015 - 14:57
Hi, if you can wait a few days then I would like to take it please

Marat

Link Posted 12/09/2015 - 15:00
PM replied to

Billdad

Link Posted 12/09/2015 - 19:36
"Sold"

Marat

Link Posted 12/09/2015 - 21:57
A total and utter joke, will never buy or sell on here again. I was the very very first to respond, sale totally agreed for full asking price and all details passed.
Then find out after several hours later it's been sold to another member, disgusting behaviour.

Tervueren

Link Posted 13/09/2015 - 11:18
Wasn't sold to me Marat, I didn't even get a response lol, must say that classifieds are better when enquiries MUST be in the thread leaving PMs just for payment arrangements like they have over on TP, then everything is in the open

Grisha

Link Posted 13/09/2015 - 11:46
Pm as well and no response too but I can't blame the forum

Marat

Link Posted 13/09/2015 - 11:53
I don't blame the forum either guys as it's not their fault, I don't even blame the member that bought it, the seller on the other hand has done themselves no favours at all. Total lack of manners or respect.

Mike-P

Link Posted 13/09/2015 - 13:58
I would possibly blame the member that bought it to be honest as I'm guessing they came back with an offer above the asking price once they knew they had been beaten to what was a very cheap lens (this has happened to me in the past). To be fair it was worth twice (if not more) than what it was originally priced at but that is no excuse imo, the seller should have let you know if this was the case and then you could have upped your offer or declined to get involved in a bidding war.
. My Flickr

Marat

Link Posted 13/09/2015 - 15:07
Cheers Mike, I never thought that's what could of happened.

johnriley

Link Posted 13/09/2015 - 16:02
Let's not get into a debate on what might have happened. Marat has voiced his thoughts and it's only the OP who can really respond to the feedback, if he so wishes.
Best regards, John
Last Edited by johnriley on 13/09/2015 - 16:02

Billdad

Link Posted 14/09/2015 - 06:58
It was made clear to Marat that another Regular member had indicated his intent and first option Prior to his interest(communication to prove this) bank transfer was completed immediately, Purchasing member will I am sure confirm this when he returns later this week.

Billdad

Link Posted 14/09/2015 - 07:04
Mike-P wrote:
I would possibly blame the member that bought it to be honest as I'm guessing they came back with an offer above the asking price once they knew they had been beaten to what was a very cheap lens (this has happened to me in the past). To be fair it was worth twice (if not more) than what it was originally priced at but that is no excuse imo, the seller should have let you know if this was the case and then you could have upped your offer or declined to get involved in a bidding war.

Billdad

Link Posted 14/09/2015 - 07:06
The purchasing member did not pay extra or even discuss, indeed Marat wanted to negotiate price. Think people should stick to facts

Marat

Link Posted 14/09/2015 - 07:31
Billdad wrote:
The purchasing member did not pay extra or even discuss, indeed Marat wanted to negotiate price. Think people should stick to facts

All PMs are saved you know, with all the facts everybody needs there in B&w and even time stamped, I am not going to get into any war of words here on a open forum, what has happened has happened.
The OP can state whatever they want, it's their right as it is mine to do so, but when they know they are in the wrong and I have PMs to prove it, I think it's best just to be silent.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.