Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Third party battery grip for K7 or K5 series cameras.

smudge
Posted 23/03/2017 - 13:51 Link
I recently traded in my K5II for a K3 so this battery grip is no longer of use to me. I hardly used it so it is in excellent condition. Has separate trays for either AA or lithium batteries.

£20 delivered to UK.

Comment Image
Regards, Philip
jeallen01
Posted 23/03/2017 - 14:49 Link
Smudge

FWIW, have you tried the grip on the K-3 because some 3rd party ones will fit as the locating pins are slightly smaller than the Pentax version (that's how I fitted one on to my K-3, although I did have to use some neoprene padding along the top edge of the grip, and the actions of a couple of the buttons are reversed)?
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 /"K-50" to a backup body), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)
smudge
Posted 23/03/2017 - 14:56 Link
jeallen01 wrote:
Smudge

FWIW, have you tried the grip on the K-3 because some 3rd party ones will fit as the locating pins are slightly smaller than the Pentax version (that's how I fitted one on to my K-3, although I did have to use some neoprene padding along the top edge of the grip, and the actions of a couple of the buttons are reversed)?

I have not tried but TBH I'm not really a grip person. I think I only used this one once in all the time I had it, so I'm happy to let it go. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Regards, Philip
smudge
Posted 04/04/2017 - 09:14 Link
Bump
Regards, Philip

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.