Thinking of visiting a number of Southern airshows this year - anyone else interesting in doing the same?

jeallen01

Link Posted 09/05/2016 - 13:33
Stow Maries booked for Sunday 15th.
K-3 II, K-3 and K-30 (now running the Hacked K-50 f/w, so it thinks it is one of those ), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!) - and now a K-70 from SRS

jeallen01

Link Posted 09/05/2016 - 22:01
From the Fighter Control forum - all RIAT Saturday tickets sold out on Friday last week but Friday & Sunday tickets may still be available.

Glad I got my Saturday tickets just before they ran out.
K-3 II, K-3 and K-30 (now running the Hacked K-50 f/w, so it thinks it is one of those ), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!) - and now a K-70 from SRS

jeallen01

Link Posted 03/07/2016 - 13:30
Afternoon.

My wife has decided not go to Flying Legends on Sunday 10th - so there is a spare 60+ Concession Ticket available - 20 ovno.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

John

jeallen01

Link Posted 04/07/2016 - 13:26
Reduced price - 17 ono

jeallen01

Link Posted 06/07/2016 - 15:52
Anyone interested at 10????

Steppy

Link Posted 13/02/2017 - 19:10
I might do Duxford Flying Legends

jeallen01

Link Posted 13/02/2017 - 19:40
A bit TOO LATE - I posted that in July 2016!

Thought about doing the same sort of thing for this year - but I never got any sort of response on PU, or even on the Fighter Control forum where I thought there might be a good response but there was "zilch" even after I mentioned it in relation to specific dates where I had bought tickets but could not go or where I had a spare ticket when my wife could not come (even for a Duxford show!).

Therefore not really considering doing the same this year.

Steppy

Link Posted 17/02/2017 - 22:25
jeallen01 wrote:
A bit TOO LATE - I posted that in July 2016!

Thought about doing the same sort of thing for this year - but I never got any sort of response on PU, or even on the Fighter Control forum where I thought there might be a good response but there was "zilch" even after I mentioned it in relation to specific dates where I had bought tickets but could not go or where I had a spare ticket when my wife could not come (even for a Duxford show!).

Therefore not really considering doing the same this year.

Thats what people can be like sadly.
Well i may be going this year as the Air Tattoo is not all it's cracked up to be, and i've never been to Duxford, so nearer the time if you are thinking of going, give me a shout!

jeallen01

Link Posted 17/02/2017 - 22:38
Went to RIAT last year on the Saturday - not as good as went we went the previous year on the Friday as most of the international flying visitors had already left.

As for Duxford, I've yet to decide when to go - hopefully will do that over the next few days - if anyone is interested in those or on what's on elsewhere then look here
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.