tyronet2000
Posted 29/11/2011 - 11:37 Link
And what is the "point"
Regards
Stan

PPG
dougf8
Posted 29/11/2011 - 11:51 Link
I thought the pencil shot was quite exciting...

... and then I cleaned my laptop screen.
Lurking is shirking.!
tyronet2000
Posted 29/11/2011 - 11:56 Link
I really thought I should jump on the bandwagon

Light at the end of the Tunnel

Comment Image

Offers in excess of K5 and ALL the lenses
Regards
Stan

PPG
Don
Posted 29/11/2011 - 13:28 Link
due to the high cost of electricity, gas and oil, and the current state of the economy.... the light at the end of the tunnel, will be turned off, effective immediately.

there, now that is's dead, the price just doubled!
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Frogherder
Posted 29/11/2011 - 15:22 Link
Quote:
Light at the end of the Tunnel

Then you find it's someone else (equally lost) coming the other way.

Bernard
tyronet2000
Posted 29/11/2011 - 15:30 Link
I remember when working down the pit me and my marra were having a nap when I was awoken by the under manager's yardstick being poked in my chest. Obviously I gave curse and he said "Do you know who I am", with great presense of mind I nudged my marra and said "Wake up, there's a bloke here doesn't know who he is"
Regards
Stan

PPG
RCA
Posted 29/11/2011 - 17:52 Link
Extract from the BS Times Art Supplement by well known art & photography critic RCA.

'The recent Gurskyesque exhibition hosted by PU is awe inspiring, a collection of photographic marvels that not only offer visual delight but challenge the intellect on a new level. As I moved from one masterful creation to the other I found myself experiencing hitherto unknown depths of emotion, these are truly challenging images! Space does not allow for a piece by piece review, all I can do here is insist that the public flock to PU to delight in the images that would sit happily alongside the 'greats' of the artworld and feel humbled by these bold artists who, armed with only a Pentax boldly go where lesser men (and women) fear to tread. Move over Gursky!'

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.