The Photography Show at NEC Birmingham

jeallen01

Link Posted 13/03/2017 - 22:50
Have been the last 2 years but decided not to go this time because - apart from a few of the specific stage presentations - there's not a lot of stuff (Pentax or not) of real interest to me. Also got no response from the local U3A Digital Photo Group (I'm on the committee and do most of the organising) when I asked if anyone wanted to go, and so don't particularly want another long (probably 14-18 hrs including rail journeys) day spent mainly on my own .
K-3 II, K-3 and K-30 (now running the Hacked K-50 f/w, so it thinks it is one of those ), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!) - and now a K-70 from SRS

jeallen01

Link Posted 11/11/2017 - 18:17
Only a slight chance of my going next year, so take a look here if you are interested https://www.photographyshow.com/welcome/about-the-show
K-3 II, K-3 and K-30 (now running the Hacked K-50 f/w, so it thinks it is one of those ), & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!) - and now a K-70 from SRS

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 13/11/2017 - 11:04
If you live in that London, the Societies Convention (SWPP etc) is a much better bet (it's crowded) but if you pre-register you can get in for free..

It's at the Hilton Metropole on Edgeware Road.
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.