Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 [IE]Macro LD DI SP

greypoint

Link Posted 17/01/2013 - 21:46

Having just lashed out on a second body I have decided to sell my Tamron 70-200mm f2.8. I had'nt intended buying another of these when I moved back to using a K-5 as I'm trying to keep the weight and size of my kit down, but this was available at a good price about 6 months ago and I've enjoyed using one again. It was in mint condition when I bought it and I can't see any marks or scratches - nothing obvious anyway. The glass is clear, a couple of bits of dust if you look but these obviously have no impact on images. I put a filter on it the day i got it and have always kept it on.Used it last weekend and it was performing as usual. I have become paranoid about selling lenses etc. and try to check thoroughly in case I've missed something but remember this is a second hand lens which in UK shops is usually around 600. In original box, end caps [although the back cap is a Sigma one as I don't appear to have a tamron!],tripod ring, lens hood, padded case.

325 plus special delivery insured 20 [heavy, and will actually probably be slightly more than that]

Paypal [gift] or bank transfer PM if interested

Mike-P

Link Posted 17/01/2013 - 23:03
Bargain imo ... this shouldn't be around for long.

Someone here looking for one.
. My Flickr

thegreenman

Link Posted 18/01/2013 - 10:50
PM sent. Offer made

seaside

Link Posted 18/01/2013 - 21:29
Great lens at a great price! Can't believe no one's picked this up ...

There's a guy in Denmark on the other forum looking for one of these in Europe - if you're interested I can put you in touch.

All the best,
Mark

thegreenman

Link Posted 19/01/2013 - 11:10
seaside wrote:
Great lens at a great price! Can't believe no one's picked this up ...

There's a guy in Denmark on the other forum looking for one of these in Europe - if you're interested I can put you in touch.

All the best,
Mark

I am trying. Have contacted the seller twice now. Still waiting for a reply

greypoint

Link Posted 19/01/2013 - 15:52
sold subject to payment

thegreenman

Link Posted 21/01/2013 - 12:41
~Payment sent

thegreenman

Link Posted 23/01/2013 - 15:48
Lens arrived safe and well.
really looking forward to using this one
Thanks Sue
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.