Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Swap: Cotton carrier angled hub for regular model.

gwing
Posted 23/02/2015 - 13:13 Link
If you use your camera with motordrive or have one of the larger 'pro' bodies you'll probably be happier with the 10 degree angled hub I have than the flat regular hub type. I don't use my motordrive though so would like to swap for the flat hub if anyone's got one and fancies the change.
Posted 13/05/2015 - 10:41 Link
I have just bought a Cotton Carrier and it has the flat hub. I use a Canon Pro body so would like to swap if you are still interested?

A
gwing
Posted 13/05/2015 - 16:37 Link
alistaird wrote:
I have just bought a Cotton Carrier and it has the flat hub. I use a Canon Pro body so would like to swap if you are still interested?

A

Sorry but I eventually gave up on getting a swap and ordered a flat one last week, which arrived yesterday. Shockingly bad timing ...

For what it's worth I found the cheapest way of getting an adapter was to buy a CC hand grip off amazon/ebay which includes the adapter but was cheaper than an adapter on its own.
Posted 13/05/2015 - 16:53 Link
gwing wrote:
alistaird wrote:

A

Sorry but I eventually gave up on getting a swap and ordered a flat one last week, which arrived yesterday. Shockingly bad timing ...

For what it's worth I found the cheapest way of getting an adapter was to buy a CC hand grip off amazon/ebay which includes the adapter but was cheaper than an adapter on its own.

No problem. I found a spare belt holster for £15 which I've ordered which includes a flat hub as well!

In the end contacted the importer who put me in touch with Camera Centre in Newport who have stock of the new 10 degree model so had to order one from them. Most accessories only include a flat hub

KR

A

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.