STARS & STRIPES CLASSIC AMERICAN CAR SHOW - Tatton Park 2015.

Stuey

Link Posted 06/07/2015 - 22:33
Hi All

Apologies for not posting any images for a while, however, having found myself at a loose end for Saturday, myself, my brother in law, Geoff and friend Aaron (of canon persuasion) headed over to the show noted above

Here are some images from my K10 and 28mm f3.5 mf lens, I have not processed the K5 images as yet.

The vehicles on display were excellent, the atmosphere was brilliant, really laid back and it must be the first show I have ever been to at which every single person I spoke to or had contact with was totally polite - well worth a visit for the atmosphere alone. Even when I stood on someone's toes they remained polite

Manual smilies used as they don't seem to be working on my lap top

There are more on flickr if required, c&c welcome and I am aware that I missed focus on a few - it is an mf lens so it's all my fault :/

Regards

Stu.
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

McGregNi

Link Posted 06/07/2015 - 23:35
Some excellent angles, especially the close-ups with sky in behind, and very effective use of the wide angle. You've brought out the bold colours and gleaming sheen of the chrome very well. Ask nicely exposed ... Great cars and great photography!
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver

davidstorm

Link Posted 06/07/2015 - 23:44
A very nice set Stuey, I particularly like the one of the light shaped like an Indian's head with the sky as the backdrop.

No need to apologise for not posting images on the Forum, I haven't posted any either!

Cheers
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

08tiger

Link Posted 07/07/2015 - 04:08
lovely set of some classics
C&C welcome.
Don.

Stuey

Link Posted 07/07/2015 - 22:06
Thanks guys - I'm glad you liked them - I just hope the k5 ones turn out as well

Regards

Stu

My Flickr site link

Blythman

Link Posted 07/07/2015 - 22:17
These are fabulous Stu. And I can't work out why I can't see you in all that chrome in #3
Alan

PPG
Flickr

Stuey

Link Posted 07/07/2015 - 22:22
Blythman wrote:
These are fabulous Stu. And I can't work out why I can't see you in all that chrome in #3

I'm a vampire

My Flickr site link

Stuey

Link Posted 07/07/2015 - 22:43
More seriously I had a bright red Scarlets rugby shirt on so I had to be very careful with angles - not sure how I avoided that one though

My Flickr site link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.