SRS Black Friday offers now active.


Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 25/11/2022 - 10:38
Good morning all,

Our Black Friday offers are now active.

Please click here to see the Pentax offers

We have already run out of the HD 21mm in black and we have one left in silver.

These offers are available until 11.59pm Monday 28th November.

If we are out of stock of an item we can take backorders up till the time/date above and you will get the item at the sale price. The items will follow 7-10 days afterwards.

As always, if anyone has any questions then please ask.

Thanks,

Chris
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Pwynnej

Link Posted 25/11/2022 - 10:53
New PC is my priority this year, although the 21mm would've been nice 2 weeks ago in Venice.

My i3 computer with its measly 6GB of RAM struggles a lot with images from the D810/D850 and K-1 (K-1 was the first one of the three I got and first realised my computer was not up to the mark - 6 years later.......) Bad enough converting RAWS is LR to Tiff, but as soon as I open Topaz or Silver FX Pro the lights on our street dim.
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. DFA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. D-FA 100 (gone now!). The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 25/11/2022 - 11:22
Pwynnej wrote:
but as soon as I open Topaz or Silver FX Pro the lights on our street dim.



We've now sold out of 85mm's in black.

As mentioned above we can take backorders to secure the deal price.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Spad

Link Posted 25/11/2022 - 17:02
Pwynnej wrote:
New PC is my priority this year, although the 21mm would've been nice 2 weeks ago in Venice.

My i3 computer with its measly 6GB of RAM struggles a lot with images from the D810/D850 and K-1 (K-1 was the first one of the three I got and first realised my computer was not up to the mark - 6 years later.......) Bad enough converting RAWS is LR to Tiff, but as soon as I open Topaz or Silver FX Pro the lights on our street dim.

Get a Mac... they're much better for photography work. Bit more expense but far far better.
At the beggining there was nothing....

Which exploded....

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 26/11/2022 - 18:31
Spad is right, Macs are easy to use in a number of ways.

Now, re. SRS's Black Friday offers on this site. On eBay, they're offering a Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Lens - Silver for 485.10. It's been at this price for a while, whilst on on their own site, it was somewhat more, 539.00.

On the SRS site, Black Friday, they're offering Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Lens - Black for 489.00 (539.00 9% off).

To me, and I may be wrong here, or missing something, but this isn't a 'real' Black Friday deal at all. SRS are merely lowering the price of this specific lens to something close to what they were asking on eBay.

I look forward to being proved wrong. If I am then I apologise.
Be well, stay safe.
Last Edited by Urbanmeister on 26/11/2022 - 18:34

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 26/11/2022 - 19:07
Urbanmeister wrote:

Now, re. SRS's Black Friday offers on this site. On eBay, they're offering a Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Lens - Silver for 485.10. It's been at this price for a while, whilst on on their own site, it was somewhat more, 539.00.

On the SRS site, Black Friday, they're offering Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Lens - Black for 489.00 (539.00 9% off).

To me, and I may be wrong here, or missing something, but this isn't a 'real' Black Friday deal at all. SRS are merely lowering the price of this specific lens to something close to what they were asking on eBay.

I look forward to being proved wrong. If I am then I apologise.

Thanks for your comments.

We have an issue with the link from our website to our eBay listings with certain products, which our web people cannot get to the bottom of.

When there is a promotion, some prices don't update on eBay when the offer is over. The 15mm price of 485.10 was a promo price from a while ago which did not revert back to the correct price of 539 - I have now corrected this.

The only way to manage this is to manually change the prices on eBay some of which can get missed when we have over 1000 products on there.

Our web people cannot get to the bottom of this which is very frustrating!

I can assure you that there is no intention to mislead anyone.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
Last Edited by Chris@SRSWATFORD on 26/11/2022 - 19:15

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 26/11/2022 - 19:21
This is appreciated, and is very clear. Thank you, your point is well made.

Having bought quite a few things from SRS in the past, I would never believe you would ever intentionally mislead anyone. Never have, never will.

Thanks for clarifying. Technology can be a real (expletive deleted) sometimes, can't it?
Be well, stay safe.

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 26/11/2022 - 19:38
Urbanmeister wrote:
This is appreciated, and is very clear. Thank you, your point is well made.

Having bought quite a few things from SRS in the past, I would never believe you would ever intentionally mislead anyone. Never have, never will.

Thanks for clarifying. Technology can be a real (expletive deleted) sometimes, can't it?

No problem - you're not wrong re technology, it can be a real pain at times.

I've been selling camera gear for 37 years (I started very young of course ) - I sometimes reminisce about the days pre-internet when things were different.

All I had to worry about was our weekly advert in the AP and getting the copy over to them in time None of this adwords / eBay / website stuff!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.