Some 6x7 pics never scanned before --

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 15/05/2019 - 08:38
Another stay in Basildon Hospital so not able to get out and about yet but I found some 6x7 trannies in my files never scanned before so I got busy with my new lovely CANON 9000F Mk II scanner !

Yellow and Blue Still Life -- outdated Fuji RDP II 135mm f4 SMC Macro-Pentax 6x7 lens

Blue and Yellow by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Traditional Thatched Cottage, 105mm f2.4 SMC Takumar 6x7, AGFA color CT18

Traditional Thatched Cottage by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Fallow Deer Stag, Weald Country Park near Brentwood. 200mm f4 SMC Takumar 6x7, Fuji RDP II

Proud Stag by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!

alfpics

Link Posted 15/05/2019 - 14:17
Really like the still life shot; the yellow stands out really well against the blue
Andy

Algernon

Link Posted 15/05/2019 - 15:38
Hope your back to your photographic self shortly Pete.

I like the stag and the cottage best. Who needs a digital camera camera when film can do this
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

Lubbyman

Link Posted 15/05/2019 - 19:27
Acqua Madonna bottles in the first one? Found one a couple of days ago when sorting out some junk at home. My wife saved it from the recycling bin, said it would be useful. Now I know why. Thank you! And a lovely photo, by the way.

There's something about the colours in all three photos that make them special. Gorgeous.

Steve
Last Edited by Lubbyman on 15/05/2019 - 19:28

davidwozhere

Link Posted 16/05/2019 - 00:41
Quality all the way.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 13:53
Nice to know this 'Old Film Bloke' has not lost his touch -- just bits of my Body going funny !
been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!

womble

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 14:00
Lovely shots Peter.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Sry

Link Posted 17/05/2019 - 23:14
I'm liking the first one quite a bit.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.