SMC Pentax-M 1:3.5 28mm, original Pentax caps and free Hoya Star-Eight filter

nocturnal

Link Posted 26/04/2017 - 04:58
This is the relatively rare 1:3.5 version in immaculate condition which is renowned for being sharper than the 1:2.8 M versions of this lens.

A fabulous landscape and architecture lens being sharp across the full frame on film cameras and the Pentax K1. It also boasts less distortion than the 1:2.8 A and M versions of the Pentax 28mm lens line. It can hold its own against both the Carl Zeiss Distagon and Pentax K28 f3.5. There are comparisons online for you to read.

It has a beautiful super smooth and nicely damped focussing ring and has clean glass. Difficult to find a better copy than this one!

59 (I will also include a Hoya Star-Eight filter for free) 3.90 postage to UK. Paypal (buyer pays fees) or use Paypal gift.

The Takumar lens hood as pictured is not part of this sale! For APS-C cameras I suggest using a deeper lens hood

"In a photographic context I don't like the use of the word 'shot' as where I live this word refers to an extreme act of violence and not the beautiful craft of photography"

derek897

Link Posted 26/04/2017 - 13:26
I had one of these, cracking lens. Looks in great nick and great price too.
I know what i like, If not always why.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.