Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

SMC Pentax-A 100 4.0 Dental Macro - complete kit with clos-up lenses and AF080C flash

Kethyl
Posted 16/03/2016 - 12:28 Link
Hi!

I have a wonderful dental macro kit. SMCP-A 100/4.0, close-up lens kit in case, AF080C ring flash. Mint condition. I'm considering selling or trading this kit, as I would like to get an FA 77, and need financing.... I don't have the lens case, nor any case for the flash. The close-up lens kit is complete with a case that shows some aging. All other items are in mint condition. It's a very nice kit, but I'm not sure if I should sell it as a kit or as separate items. I know the close-up lens kit is very rare, but what is the value of it? Dental macros and ring flashes are available, but maybe there are some collectors out there that could be interested? Any thoughts or price ideas are very welcome. I would llike to know more before I start selling. Thanks!

Kethyl
davidwozhere
Posted 17/03/2016 - 01:07 Link
Put pentax SMCP-A 100/4.0 macro in the search box on Ebay. There are about 5 of them on there right now. These are, essentially 'shop' prices rather than normal auction ones. They might be asking for that but will they get it?
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Kethyl
Posted 17/03/2016 - 02:00 Link
They've been relisted several times. At high prices I guess they won't get. But they're all without the close-up lenses... Anyway 400 bucks is too much. Maybe 250 if mint condition? Plus the rare close-ups.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.