Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

SIGMA LENS DG 28-300 mm 3.5-6.3

waggott
Posted 26/06/2010 - 12:46 Link
Hi, I am selling the above lens as I have bought a new 18-270.The lens is in good condition no marks,fungus or scratches.
I am looking for £100 plus postage or buyer may collect.
Anyone interested !!
Posted 27/06/2010 - 22:18 Link
Hi,

I'm interested in this please, but having just joined, can't send private messages. I'm learning, but I'm assuming it's compatible with my soon to be delivered KX?

Thanks ever so much

Steve
waggott
Posted 28/06/2010 - 11:38 Link
Hi, Steve

It is compatible with the KX,and this is the Macro version,hope this helps,
John.
Posted 28/06/2010 - 17:45 Link
Great, thanks.

This sounds like just what I want. Could I ask that you message me please, and we could work out some details.

Thanks
Steve
waggott
Posted 29/06/2010 - 07:18 Link
Sold pending payment.
john.
vic cross
Posted 29/06/2010 - 07:56 Link
Hi waggott. This is nothing to do with the lens, it's just that I'm curious about your location. Is it Ryton on Dunsmore or Ryton on Tyne OR the one in North Yorkshire OR the one in Shropshire? As I said just curious. (Correction NOSEY) CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
waggott
Posted 29/06/2010 - 08:48 Link
Ryton on tyne ,Vic

john
vic cross
Posted 29/06/2010 - 14:29 Link
Hi again John. I just wondered as I am originally from Lemington just down stream from you. I spent many a happy time as a kid at Ryton paddling in the Tyne when the water was low. Now I must get off of the classified ads or I'll be getting told off by Mr J Riley CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.