pschlute

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 01:12
K1 + SMC 28mm f2.0 "Hollywood"

IMGP4950 by Peter Schluter, on Flickr
Peter

My Flickr page

LennyBloke

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 13:14
This shows my favourite use of this incredible lens - the sharp, detailed foreground subject with the background fading out of focus - Nice shot Peter
LennyBloke

Helpful

womble

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 13:22
Nice one Peter, just the sort of photo I like.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Helpful

Flan

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 16:13
Having no experience with Hollywood, I must say that I love it Pschlute
The foreground tombstone is stellar in detail, deep ,rich with tonal quality that you just can’t buy anymore
I enlarged the photo to see clearly.
Love it for all sorts of reasons

Helpful

LongTimeLurker

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 17:40
There's definitely a feeling with the picture: one that would make me think 'I'd love to go in and visit the church'. Mrs LTL would think rather differently and encourage me to move on to something 'less creepy'.

There is so much to learn about a local community and history when visiting a church
Nigel.

Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.

K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.

Helpful

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 05/01/2022 - 12:55
Spooky!

That vignette really draws the eye in
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - K3ii - two Z-1P - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Sigma EX 20mm - FA 28-70mm f4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

My Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Helpful
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.