Samsung 12-24mm F4

alig

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 14:58
Me too Amin please, agree with Tony & Richard above.
Great news.

ali
Cheers

Ali

ist* DS & Ricoh GR

aminstar

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:01
I am happy to do it for you guys, from my part I will just charge you the postage expenses, we will just have to factor something for him to keep him happy. Also because he will have to fork out straight from his credit card. I hadnt spoken with him for almost two years and my next call to him is straight to ask for a favour , although he is ok with that, he is cool, but I am the one who feel bad for that so would like to let him feel at least materially compensated for the effort
Amin Photo Gallery

aminstar

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:05
price is 199.99 he mentioned, and that includes VAT. Not sure if he can get the VAT off it, nto sure what the procedure about claiming it back, but didn't want to pester him a lot as he is at work, he is one of the perfume sales rep in the terminals
Amin Photo Gallery

aminstar

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:08
Telstar
Shim
Tony M
Tony-O
Mike-p
RichardDay
Unlocker
RichardC
Alig
FredEriksson
Maciek

I will keep updating this list as long as it allows me to do it, then when it locks me off I will start a new comment.
If anyone is missing from the list please let me know.

Anyone else please? I need to call him shortly, I could get a few extra but wouldnt want to get lingered with them anyway, so would prefer to get the right number of lenses, does anyone know if anybody else has expressed interest around here throught the thread please? Would hate one of us wanting it and suddenly got missed out
Amin Photo Gallery
Last Edited by aminstar on 13/07/2009 - 15:34

Tony-O

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:13
Hi Amin,Can you get one for me too please.I have a friend who lives in Brentford so he could pick and pay etc.Thanks for good work.Tony
K7,DA*50-135, 35mmLTD Macro, 21mm Ltd, Voightlaender 58mm 1.4 NOKTON SL,Ricoh GRD,GRX, Zeiss 100mm f2 Makro Planar.Zeiss Ikon ZM,Zeiss f1.5 C Sonnar.

It ain't no sin to take off your skin,and dance around in your bones.Tom Waits.

FredEriksson

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:20
Hi,

If possible could I please be added too. I live in Ashford close to Heathrow and could pick up and pay easily.

Thanks a lot,
/Fred

aminstar

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:30
FredEriksson wrote:
Hi,

If possible could I please be added too. I live in Ashford close to Heathrow and could pick up and pay easily.

Thanks a lot,
/Fred

Fred, I am happy to include you in the list.

Can I also please clarify to the interested ones please that I would really prefer to post them all to you rather than arranging for collection. Fred, I will be meeting my friend where he lives to collect the goods, so its not exactly Heathrow where I will be meeting him. And usually its very difficult for me to give a time to be at home to organise for collection so as I will be posting to most of them I would rather just post all of them instead of picking and leaving behind any for collection as you will appreciate it will mess up with my schedules.
So please let me know if still interested as I am prepared to post rather than having to arrange a meeting for collection.

When I get the lenses in my hands then we can organise payment, bank or paypal will do for me.

Please let me know if this is still ok for the ones in the list please.

Thanks
Amin Photo Gallery

Maciek

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:34
Hi,

If it's not too late I would like to have one please.

Thanks,
Maciek

TonyM

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:35
Amin - post is fine for me thanks. Tony.

FredEriksson

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:36
aminstar wrote:
FredEriksson wrote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot,
/Fred

Fred, I am happy to include you in the list.

Can I also please clarify to the interested ones please that I would really prefer to post them all to you rather than arranging for collection. Fred, I will be meeting my friend where he lives to collect the goods, so its not exactly Heathrow where I will be meeting him. And usually its very difficult for me to give a time to be at home to organise for collection so as I will be posting to most of them I would rather just post all of them instead of picking and leaving behind any for collection as you will appreciate it will mess up with my schedules.
So please let me know if still interested as I am prepared to post rather than having to arrange a meeting for collection.

When I get the lenses in my hands then we can organise payment, bank or paypal will do for me.

Please let me know if this is still ok for the ones in the list please.

Thanks

Amin, that's great. Whatever suits you I'm happy with. So yes, I'm still very much interested.

/Fred

Telstar

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:41
Post fine by me Amin, as are bank trans or paypal
Bodies: GX20 | MZ-3 | MZ-M | Auto 110 complete kit
Primes: DA*300 F4 | DA40 F2.8 Ltd. | SMC-A 50/1.7 | Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sirius 28/2.8
Macro : SMC-A Dental 100 macro
Zooms: 12-24 SA | 18-55 SA | 50-200 SA | 28-80 FA | 35-80 F | Vivitar 28-200
Other: Bellows | Tube sets | Vivitar 2x PK/A Tele | SEF-36PZF Flash | SBG-D1V Grip | Billingham 335

My Flickr

shim

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:47
This is great news Amin, I've been out for a couple of hours. Nice to see that you have me down for a lens. I can transfer the money to you as soon as you sort out the deal. Some extra costs are perfectly acceptable.

I've not had an email from Dixons yet. I won't send them a hardcopy until we see what's in the pipeline.

I'm in no great rush to receive the lens... just get it into you possession first. Post at your convenience is fine. Will you have enough boxes? I could send a box suitable for return.

Cheers
shim
Last Edited by shim on 13/07/2009 - 15:50

Tony-O

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:48
Hi Amin post is also more than fine.Thanks.Tony
K7,DA*50-135, 35mmLTD Macro, 21mm Ltd, Voightlaender 58mm 1.4 NOKTON SL,Ricoh GRD,GRX, Zeiss 100mm f2 Makro Planar.Zeiss Ikon ZM,Zeiss f1.5 C Sonnar.

It ain't no sin to take off your skin,and dance around in your bones.Tom Waits.

RichardC

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:52
Amin, post is fine,

thanks,

Richard

Maciek

Link Posted 13/07/2009 - 15:59
Thanks Amin for including me on the list.

Postage, bank transfer/paypal and extra costs are acceptable.

Regards,
Maciek
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.