revived-Agfa 120 Slide Film

PeteL

Link Posted 07/04/2010 - 12:25
Just Spotted this....link
Lomography are reviving An Agfa E6 process 120 Transparency Film 200ISO.

Regards - Pete.

fatspider

Link Posted 07/04/2010 - 12:41
Er, someone has told them the new Pentax medium format is digital

I always fancied a go at MF slides, almost bought into a Bronica Etrs system just before buying the istD, this might tempt me to have another look around.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

Dangermouse

Link Posted 07/04/2010 - 15:12
impotentspider wrote:

I always fancied a go at MF slides, almost bought into a Bronica Etrs system just before buying the istD, this might tempt me to have another look around.

I regularly see working Bronica systems (as in body, finder, lens and back) for around the 200 mark, been sorely tempted myself.
Matt

Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.

PeteL

Link Posted 07/04/2010 - 16:57
impotentspider wrote:
Er, someone has told them the new Pentax medium format is digital

Some people out there still use anologue!
I bumped into a guy not so long ago at the Ffestiniog railway station at Porthmadog who was still using the old style Pentax 645 Medium format camera. (The one that looks like an SLR and he had no intentions of changing to the digital version. And to be honest i admired the guy!

Regards - Pete

fatspider

Link Posted 07/04/2010 - 17:57
I already know the score guys, I went straight to ebay after making the reply above
Prices are one helluva lot cheaper that when I last looked
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

Dangermouse

Link Posted 07/04/2010 - 18:24
So have you bought one yet? I keep being tempted by cheap ETRS bodies, but I know it'd cost more in the long term if I attempted to spread the cost by buying the components separately.
Matt

Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.