Hmm, as a nice ring to it

Evil person

Have you banned him yet Ken?

My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
JAK
Posted 17/12/2013 - 22:41 Link
Actually, is submitting a photo for the weather any different to helping folk on a web forum who have a problem? Similar professional advice to help solve a problem might be just as worthy of a fee yet one isn't concerned about it.
John K
cabstar
Posted 17/12/2013 - 23:06 Link
gartmore wrote:
"Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to GCC to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this Competition."

An exciting day on facebook.

The last part is the important bit. Connected with this competition. They need this permission to use the photos for display on the website etc to show the entries and most possibly the winner.

Theirs nothing particularly bad about it...
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography

Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Opethian
Posted 17/12/2013 - 23:19 Link
Thanks for the heads up on this Ken. I was thinking of trying to join some competitions in 2014, so I will be on the lookout for these type of events.
tyronet2000
Posted 18/12/2013 - 12:12 Link
They do show some lovely images
Regards
Stan

PPG
gartmore
Posted 18/12/2013 - 16:00 Link
And this is the judge of the competition and, no, I've never heard of him either link

If I'm needing a new passport photo I'll be going here link
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
davem
Posted 18/12/2013 - 20:14 Link
I am not surprised you have never heard of him judging by the pictures

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.