Pentax MZ7 with 28-80 Lens

fatspider

Link Posted 12/01/2015 - 14:49
Pentax MZ7 with 28-80mm Lens (with batteries)

Both In excellent condition (camera strap is a bit grubby).

I have boxes for both but unsure about rear lens cap or camera body cap, if I find them I will fit them, if not I will ensure both exposed body and lens are protected for shipping.

50 including UK postage
open to offers, also willing to split.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

ARoosterdoingtheshooting

Link Posted 12/01/2015 - 15:19
fatspider wrote:
Pentax MZ7 with 28-80mm Lens (with batteries)

Both In excellent condition (camera strap is a bit grubby).

I have boxes for both but unsure about rear lens cap or camera body cap, if I find them I will fit them, if not I will ensure both exposed body and lens are protected for shipping.

50 including UK postage
open to offers, also willing to split.

Hi Alan. Thank you for your offer but I have already got a couple of others as per my reply to JohnX.
The camera that has died actually came from a chap in Heckmondwike that was giving up his interest because of a health issue and an inability to any longer hold a camera steady.

fatspider

Link Posted 12/01/2015 - 16:03
Have you got this confused with something else, I've only just listed this???

EDIT; Found it, you've mixed it up with an earlier thread about a broken one .
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Last Edited by fatspider on 12/01/2015 - 16:08

ARoosterdoingtheshooting

Link Posted 14/01/2015 - 13:59
fatspider wrote:
Have you got this confused with something else, I've only just listed this???

EDIT; Found it, you've mixed it up with an earlier thread about a broken one .

Hi again Alan. The reply that I sent was in response to a message that I receive not long ( indeed very soon after) after posting of my woes with my MZ-7 and the Mirror Lock-up.
On that subject - I had removed the batteries (brand new and with an 01-2023 date) after noting that they had all-but drained within a few hours of discovering the issue.
I left the camera for a couple of days with no batteries and then inserted two new ones.
It had been suggested by a third party to leave the camera resting for a while and without batteries as it has been know to clear the issue of mirror lock-up.
I had not activated the power switch and the camera was making a low level noise as though something is being powered-up.
I am all but ready to assign the camera to the scrap bin.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.