Pentax KS2 Blurred Pictures

Wizhunter

Link Posted 21/08/2020 - 16:15
Thanks Guys, Just spent half a day trying to find my Tripod and have it now, might try it out in Program mode. I used to use it Manual a couple of years back but that was mainly outdoors and took some beautiful pictures so i know what the Camera is capable of. The past 18 months i have spent in and out of hospital so my photography has taken a back seat for a long time. I actually love this Camera and will be looking into brushing up my skills with it. Like i said in a earlier post i can't get out and about that much so most of my photography will be indoors which i never really did in the past so will need to kind of learn myself again. Thanks again for all your help and advice i really appreciate it.
Tim

JAK

Link Posted 21/08/2020 - 17:39
After a break it can take a go or two to 'get back in the groove.' Hopefully you're OK now and can get on with your photography once again.
John K

N17man

Link Posted 03/05/2022 - 12:28
I have only seen this post series now. I am myself an older retiree with all the challenges of one's later years. I have owned the K-S2 since 2017 as a lighter camera to carry around. Previously, I had used many of the Pentax K series cameras since the *istD back in the day. I have had a lot of experience with the K3 which I loved. The K-S2 is very close to the K3 in terms of quality and the images I have taken with this camera are almost always good and, sometimes, excellent. I am only too well aware that experience makes all the difference. In addition, as time goes on one's knowledge of photography develops and the 'hit rate' increases. This is a camera that has stood the test of time for me as a light carry-around camera. I do agree that the kit lens is a source of annoyance because of the retractable feature. However, I mostly use the Limited primes with the camera; this ramps up the quality of the image considerably. So, my advice would be to stick with the K-S2 it will give you lots of pleasure and the frustrations will diminish as you gain experience.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.