Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Pentax K5 complete with 18-55mm WR II lens

myeates
Posted 22/02/2013 - 10:56 Link
I offer for sale my lovely Pentax K5 I would describe its condition as mint I cannot see any marks on it, I have owned it since new and it has been lovingly cared for. It has approx 2700 shutter actuations and I have a spare generic battery for it also.

I purchased the lens shortly after, unfortunately I no longer have the box, I have barely used this lens as I have a collection of DA Prime lenses, also soon to be sold as well as a lens baby composer these are boxed and mint.

These cameras are bullet proof and are so well built, it is sure to give years of service, I am selling to fund the purchase of a hasselblad (i miss film) although I will still keep the micro four thirds kit I have so will not go entirely to film only.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Price is £475 plus rmsd p&p
jutaipeter
Posted 22/02/2013 - 12:36 Link
Hi!

Can you tell me how much the shipping would be to Hungary? And what is rmsd?
I support autonomy for Szekler Land.
myeates
Posted 22/02/2013 - 15:52 Link
Hi unfortunately this is a uk sale only

regards
Dulaigh
Posted 22/02/2013 - 20:52 Link
what age camera ? where are you ? Ta.
myeates
Posted 22/02/2013 - 22:35 Link
Hi camera is now sold will have a sigma 70mm macro and a DA 70mm to list shortly but act fast as they will be on ebay where the K5 sold
myeates
Posted 26/02/2013 - 19:33 Link
I have now sold the DA 70mm to https://www.pentaxuser.com/user/antihero-12820, I would like to say it was an absolute pleasure doing business with him. Highly recommended.

I still have the following for sale a Sigma 70mm f2.8 EX DG Macro lens, a lens baby composer and a Pentax SMC 50mm f1.7 all are boxed and the first two are in mint condition the 50mm is exc +++
antihero
Posted 27/02/2013 - 07:32 Link
70mm Limited received yesterday, and as described, it's pristine. Flawless transaction, couldn't be happier!!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.