Pentax K-R with DAL lens - 1250 exposures - Bargain 200

timothyw

Link Posted 11/12/2012 - 20:14
Hi Everybody,
Offering for sale, Pentax K-R in excellent condition, just 1250 exposures, boxed with DAL 18-55 lens - 210 delivered or 200 cash on collection (can meet in Zone 1-3 London or St Albans/Watford, Herts ).

Slightly convoluted story - the body came from Spectrum camera on Tottenham Court Road, and was bought last January. Spectrum are a Pentax Pro Centre (like SRS) so warranty on the body is good for another year (warranty expires January 2014). I've not had experience with spectrum for second hand warranty, but in the unlikely event of anything going wrong with the camera in the next year I'm happy to help.
The DAL 18-55mm lens has SRS microsystems warranty up until June this year. To clarify, I bought the set from SRS at that time but the body was stolen, hence the replacement from Spectrum.

In short, camera is boxed in like new condition with warranty to January 2014.

In interests of full disclosure, there is a tiny hair like scratch at the bottom left of the rear display - obviously this doesn't effect the camera in use, and is barely noticeable when the display is on (eg when reviewing pictures).

I'm selling as I've decided to upgrade to a K-30, in the interests of a more consistent experience when used alongside my K-5.

Get the offers in quick - if I don't get any interest I'll just trade it in. Cheers all!

condedrac

Link Posted 11/12/2012 - 23:26
Could you put some pictures, please?

timothyw

Link Posted 12/12/2012 - 13:36
Pictures as requested - firstly, the scratch:

Camera is pictured with DA-WR lens, to be clear this is not for sale - camera is for Sale with DAL 18-55 lens with genuine Pentax lens hood.

Full set here, in which you can see my struggle to photograph the scratch - it really is pretty much invisible, and I don't notice it in use:

timothyw

Link Posted 13/12/2012 - 22:17
Bump, someone must be interested in this K-R. An awesome starter DSLR, great condition, still in warranty, established seller...

timothyw

Link Posted 29/12/2012 - 17:08
Hi All
Just to complete the thread, this has been sold to my sister, and makes one hell of an upgrade to the Samsung copy of an *ist DL she's been using up until now.
My white stormtrooper k30 is also performing excellent service!

Cheers all
Tim
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.