Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Pentax K-3, Sigma 150-500mm and others for sale.

Posted 05/02/2017 - 12:57 Link
Well at some point you have to make sacrifices. My little boy have severe autism and is wheelchair bound so i need a bigger car, and in order to fund said car i need to sell some of my favourite toys. In this case my Pentax setup.

First up for grabs is my Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS.

It is in excellant condition with only a small mark on the hood. The Glass is perfect. It has its original carry bag, straps and box.
It is an amazing lens and i have captured some very impressive wildlife images with it.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Im looking for around £480 including RMSD

Next up is my Sigma 235-400mm 4.5-5.6 APO.

It is in great condition with nice clean glass. It is in its original carry case, but sadlt does not come with the original box.
While not as impressive as the 150-500mm it is much more compact and produces very nice images.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Im looking for around £250 including RMSD

Next up is my Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4.5 DC macro

Well known as one of the best quality lenses in its class. Image quality is exceptional. It is in great condition. It is well used but has been cared for. It is in its original box.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Im looking for around £220 including RMSD

Next is my Tamron 70-300mm 4-5.6 LC Macro

An excellant compact telephoto lens. In excellant condition in its original Box.
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Im looking for around £65 including RMSD

Finally I am selling my beloved Pentax K-3 DSLR

The camera is in immaculate condition with a shutter count of only 3069. Due to my boy's condition i simply haven't had not been able to find time to use it. I seem to have misplaced the original charger for it, so it will be supplied with a twin bay charger with LCD screen. Also supplied, will be 3 batteries, an almost brand new LowPro bag, 32GB SD card, Original box and accessories.
I currently do not have photos of the camera, but will upload some in the next few days.
Comment Image

I am looking for around £500 including RMSD

All of the prices are negotiable, and I am open to reasonable offers, but please bare in mind that these are reluctant sales. I look forward to hearing from interested members.
Posted 10/02/2017 - 18:37 Link
Can't seem to edit the original post so i'll put photos of the camera and put updates here.
Firstly im also including a remote shutter timer and a remote control for the camera.
Secondly the 32GB SD card i had originally planned on sending with the camera is missing so it will have to be a class 10 8GB card.
The Lowpro bag is a Classfied 140 AW, Which i never used, but has been sat on my shelf so may have a sprinkling of dust.

Here are some images, sorry for the quality, my phone is a poor subtitute for a real camera

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

I look forward to hearing from you all.
Posted 12/02/2017 - 16:39 Link
The 150-500mm Sigma is sold.
Posted 12/02/2017 - 19:55 Link
PX for the K-3 has been arranged with Lukhash and is therefore no longer available
Lukhash
Posted 12/02/2017 - 20:52 Link
garybeard333 wrote:
PX for the K-3 has been arranged with Lukhash and is therefore no longer available

Both sides win you can stay with Pentax and have some spare cash... And i can have better body( and less cash )
Posted 14/02/2017 - 10:41 Link
the sigma 135-400mm is now sold.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.