Pentax K-1 Silver Limited Edition with Battery Grip and Extras

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 11/05/2021 - 23:11
Listed on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114800666423 - only 2000 of these made I believe - would cancel the auction if a private sale agreed and no bids received...shed loads of watchers but suspect they'll bid at the last minute as always.

BruceStrachan

Link Posted 19/05/2021 - 23:16
Hi John
I'll give you 950 for the kit, ebay youd pay 18% so my offer is better..
Cheers

Bruce
Cheers,

Bruce

davidwozhere

Link Posted 20/05/2021 - 01:31
I too was going to offer 900 but then the car got advisories on its MOT - Your camera money went on four new tyres! (it was me that asked you about warranty and where you'd purchased it from).
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 20/05/2021 - 11:06
BruceStrachan wrote:
Hi John
Cheers

Bruce

That would be true Bruce based on a couple of assumptions - one that I'll only get the minimum listing price and two that I'm paying full ebay fees.

I'm on an 80% off FVF deal with ebay so the charges are less than 30 if it sells on this auction run...ask me again after Sunday if you like when the auction finishes if it isn't sold as I think I lose the 80% off deal then I might be more open.

johnha

Link Posted 20/05/2021 - 15:15
Normally I wouldn't comment on an auction, however, I'd suggest re-wording this part of the listing: 'The k-1 is a full frame 36 megapixel camera with pixel-shift functionality that can increase image size by four' - it can't.
PPG Flickr

BruceStrachan

Link Posted 21/05/2021 - 00:11
johnjbloomfield wrote:
BruceStrachan wrote:
Hi John
Cheers

Bruce

That would be true Bruce based on a couple of assumptions - one that I'll only get the minimum listing price and two that I'm paying full ebay fees.

I'm on an 80% off FVF deal with ebay so the charges are less than 30 if it sells on this auction run...ask me again after Sunday if you like when the auction finishes if it isn't sold as I think I lose the 80% off deal then I might be more open.

Cheers,

Bruce

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 21/05/2021 - 08:48
johnha wrote:
Normally I wouldn't comment on an auction, however, I'd suggest re-wording this part of the listing: 'The k-1 is a full frame 36 megapixel camera with pixel-shift functionality that can increase image size by four' - it can't.

Auto-text pulled through by ebay product selection.

BruceStrachan

Link Posted 20/06/2021 - 21:02
Did it sell?
Cheers,

Bruce
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.