Pentax K-1 II Silver Limited 'Fan' edition - 1499 until 29th December - SRS exclusive + sale now on.


Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 24/12/2020 - 15:27
Good afternoon everyone.

Our annual winter sale has now started.

We have a very special offer on the Pentax K-1 II Silver Limited 'Fan" edition which is 1499 until the 29th December.

This kit comprises of the Pentax K-1 II Silver Limited edition body (includes matching D-BG6 grip and 2x batteries) and three of the 100 Year Annniversary items - the metal hotshoe cover, body cap and strap.

This is a great deal and we've only got a limited number at this price. The link to the product IS HERE

There are also other offers which are being offered in a similar way to our recent Black Friday deals. We have our own exclusive offers on lenses which can be found HERE We had a delivery this morning so all items in this section are in stock at the moment, but unlike previous promotions, we can't get more stock to sell at these prices if we sell out.

The standard Pentax offers are being enhanced by an extra 10% discount via the coupon code PENTAX10 - the details of this can be found HERE

As we are in Tier 4, the shop is closed but we will be back on Monday 28th December from 9.30am to 5.30pm for telephone and email support.

Finally, I'd like to take this opportunity to thanks everybody for the support we've had this year. It has been a very hard year for everyone but let's hope life improves in 2020.

Keep well everyone!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

johnriley

Link Posted 24/12/2020 - 23:02
Many thanks for all you've done for us Chris and Merry Christmas!

The offer you've outlined above is an incredible price!
Best regards, John

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 25/12/2020 - 09:19
I saw this yesterday on your website. It's probably the best K-1 deal I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of the silver but for that price...
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

whelanjt

Link Posted 26/12/2020 - 18:38
ooh, this is the deal I was waiting for!! I just ordered one but no confirmation yet. I hope it doesn't mean that it's out of stock now, perhaps I'll get the confirmation when the office opens on Monday

Thank you so much for giving us this kind of deal and Happy New Year!
JulieW

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 26/12/2020 - 19:40
whelanjt wrote:
ooh, this is the deal I was waiting for!! I just ordered one but no confirmation yet. I hope it doesn't mean that it's out of stock now, perhaps I'll get the confirmation when the office opens on Monday

Thank you so much for giving us this kind of deal and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for your order and don't worry, you've secured one. We are getting low but still have a few left.

When we are back on Monday, you'll receive tracking info.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 26/12/2020 - 19:42
johnriley wrote:
Many thanks for all you've done for us Chris and Merry Christmas!

The offer you've outlined above is an incredible price!

Jonathan-Mac wrote:
I saw this yesterday on your website. It's probably the best K-1 deal I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of the silver but for that price...

Thanks for your kind comments - just wish I could get some more at this price. They are selling very quickly.

Happy New Year to you!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Mike-P

Link Posted 26/12/2020 - 20:06
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:

When we are back on Monday, you'll receive tracking info.

You give the staff Boxing day off ?

So there is a Santa claus agter all .....
. My Flickr

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 26/12/2020 - 20:07
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:

Finally, I'd like to take this opportunity to thanks everybody for the support we've had this year. It has been a very hard year for everyone but let's hope life improves in 2020.

Of course, I meant 2021 I'd not even had a sherry when I posted
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 26/12/2020 - 20:08
Mike-P wrote:
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:

When we are back on Monday, you'll receive tracking info.

You give the staff Boxing day off ?

So there is a Santa claus agter all .....

Oh yes Mike - they work very hard. I wish the whole of the retail world would do the same....
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

pschlute

Link Posted 26/12/2020 - 21:05
Best wishes to you Chris and all your staff for 2021.
Peter



My Flickr page

whelanjt

Link Posted 26/12/2020 - 22:45
k
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
whelanjt wrote:
ooh, this is the deal I was waiting for!! I just ordered one but no confirmation yet. I hope it doesn't mean that it's out of stock now, perhaps I'll get the confirmation when the office opens on Monday

Thank you so much for giving us this kind of deal and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for your order and don't worry, you've secured one. We are getting low but still have a few left.

When we are back on Monday, you'll receive tracking info.

Thank you so, so much! You've gained a new and faithful customer.
JulieW

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 27/12/2020 - 10:23
No deal on 150-450 Chris?

Perhaps just as well this year having had an unexpected bill on my car
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 27/12/2020 - 11:15
ilovesaabs wrote:
No deal on 150-450 Chris?

Perhaps just as well this year having had an unexpected bill on my car

Bad news about the car

The 150-450 is in the 'standard' Pentax promotion but we are offering an extra 10% discount on these offers until 3rd January. Link here
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 27/12/2020 - 11:16
whelanjt wrote:

Thank you so, so much! You've gained a new and faithful customer.

Pleasure and thanks again!

We've only got a couple left now if anyone is still thinking about it.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Gwyn

Link Posted 27/12/2020 - 11:37
Best wishes to you and everyone at SRS Chris.

Hopefully you will see me in Watford sometime in 2021, though it may take a lottery win in addition to a vaccination or two .

Will you still be posting to the EU in the New Year? Or will that just get too complicated?
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.