Pentax A-Motor drive for Sale

Horst

Link Posted 21/02/2014 - 03:41
Here is a Motor drive-A for sale. The condition is like new.
All the contacts and battery contacts are perfect.
It takes 8 AA batteries. A manual comes with it.
It fits the "Super-A","Program-A", "Super Program-A" and I believe the "ME Super" and "ME II" models.
Note: this is not a winder, but a motor-Drive.

It is faster. It synchronizes instantly when mounted on a camera. The winder does not.

Why do I want to sell it? It feels to big for me when I use it with my Super A. I use the winder, which is not as good, but fits my hands better.

Again, It is like new. The price is $AU50.- (GBP 27.-) and postage to anywhere in Europe (UK belongs to Europe) or any other country is $AU18.20 (GBP 9.80) If it is less then I will refund the difference.

You can pay me with PayPal. I don't charge PayPal fees or you can pay in to my German Bank account if this is easier.
I'll give you the details if anyone buys it.

Regards, Horst

Here are some pictures of it:

Last Edited by Horst on 21/02/2014 - 03:43

womble

Link Posted 21/02/2014 - 07:41
I've just paid for Eric to make a decent one of these from two less decent ones! Oh well, never mind.

Best, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Horst

Link Posted 21/02/2014 - 07:51
At least that works with some things.
Its a lot harder with people.

Regards, Horst

SyncGuy

Link Posted 21/02/2014 - 17:05
I'll take it! But... PM sent!

Horst

Link Posted 21/02/2014 - 21:39
Great, Sold to you. I'll give you my details later on today.

Postage will be $AU12.80 By normal AIR-Mail and $18.80 with tracking. (Faster too)

Regards, Horst

SyncGuy

Link Posted 21/02/2014 - 22:00
Thank you!

I'll await your PayPal details and i'll go with the tracking number included please,
One without a tracking detail would most definitely cause a lot of health and mental issues within a matter of days, especially when it's related to GAS..

SyncGuy

Link Posted 22/02/2014 - 22:42
Hi Horst,

I'm still awaiting for your details for payment to be sent. Any news?

Horst

Link Posted 22/02/2014 - 23:40
A Paypal invoice has been send to you.

Regards, Horst
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.