Pentax 6x7 (MLU) with metering prism and 90mm f/2.8.

ZaphodB

Link Posted 26/05/2008 - 14:31
Hello everyone

For sale, one Pentax 6x7 later model with Mirror Lock-Up. The body has the original strap fitted.
The meter prism is a later model as well, with the newer Pentax logo as opposed to Asahi Pentax.
The 90mm f/2.8 also seems to be a later model, being SMC Pentax and with rubber grip on the focus ring. It is the regular 90mm, not the leaf shutter one. The lens hood is also included, as is a UV filter to protect the front element.

Everything is in very good condition; I doubt it was used professionally since it has none of the dings, scratches etc I see on many 6x7s.
It also works fine; shutter speeds accurate, aperture stopping down properly, lens focusing smooth, and meter accurate and working.

While I have not had a full service done (it hasn't needed it), I have had the door seals replaced by a professional recently.

It really is in very nice condition, therefore I am asking for 300... but will certainly consider offers. I'd prefer to sell everything together, but again I'll hear offers.

Meetup for inspection or collection is possible in London, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire or Hertfordshire. Otherwise I will of course be happy to post it.

Please reply, email or PM with any questions or offers.

Thanks for looking!

P.s. Photos to follow soon.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.