Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Pentax 35mm DA F2.4 AL Lens...

grandadchris6
Posted 09/11/2011 - 13:34 Link
I have decided to sell this lens,i bought it from a forum member a few weeks ago,only used it 2/3 times since,i prefer to use my zoom lenses,it is in as new condition,i have added a Kenko UV filter and JJC lens hood (Pentax PH-SA49 equivalent)which i will include with the lens.Complete with box and all paperwork etc.Unfortunately i cannot down load any pictures here,but if required i can email them...£120.00 inc p/p uk only..
Thanks for looking..
grandadchris6
Posted 10/11/2011 - 11:47 Link
grandadchris6 wrote:
I have decided to sell this lens,i bought it from a forum member a few weeks ago,only used it 2/3 times since,i prefer to use my zoom lenses,it is in as new condition,i have added a Kenko UV filter and JJC lens hood (Pentax PH-SA49 equivalent)which i will include with the lens.Complete with box and all paperwork etc.Unfortunately i cannot down load any pictures here,but if required i can email them...£120.00 inc p/p uk only..
Thanks for looking..

A Little Bump,ready for the weekend...I would except £115.00 if anybody out there is interested
grandadchris6
Posted 11/11/2011 - 17:46 Link
grandadchris6 wrote:
grandadchris6 wrote:
Thanks for looking..

A Little Bump,ready for the weekend...I would except £115.00 if anybody out there is interested

It's Friday night ..this is a Weekend BUMP...
This is a great lens..With rave reviews...
Edited by grandadchris6: 11/11/2011 - 17:46
grandadchris6
Posted 12/11/2011 - 00:07 Link
grandadchris6 wrote:
grandadchris6 wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for looking..

It's Friday night ..this is a Weekend BUMP...
This is a great lens..With rave reviews...

LENS NOW...£105...inc p/p
Edited by grandadchris6: 12/11/2011 - 00:09
vrapan
Posted 12/11/2011 - 22:16 Link
Hi Chris,

Does that mean that it does not have an original hood? Any dust/scratches on the lens? Packaging? If it is in great condition with the original hood and box I'll can do a bank transfer tonight! Please let me know as soon as you can as SRS has one of those just down the road from me but a bit more expensive!

Thanks

Vasilis
AndrewA
Posted 12/11/2011 - 22:43 Link
vrapan wrote:
Hi Chris,

Does that mean that it does not have an original hood? Any dust/scratches on the lens? Packaging? If it is in great condition with the original hood and box I'll can do a bank transfer tonight! Please let me know as soon as you can as SRS has one of those just down the road from me but a bit more expensive!

Thanks

Vasilis

I am sure these lenses don't come with a lens hood, mine didn't.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
vrapan
Posted 12/11/2011 - 22:47 Link
In which case I'd buy it as long as it is in good nick. Having said that I think the second hand one on the window of SRS comes with one. Could it be that it is also purchased separately?
Pentaxophile
Posted 12/11/2011 - 22:48 Link
No they don't, so the JJC lens hood is a great addition.
[link=https://500px.com/will_brealey/[/link]
vrapan
Posted 12/11/2011 - 22:51 Link
Ok excuse my ignorance, in which case Chris as long as it lacks scratches and dust I will have it! Thanks for the clarification guys!
grandadchris6
Posted 12/11/2011 - 23:23 Link
Thanks everybody....Vrapan only just seen your interest..as i say it as good as new..complete with original box and paperwork etc ..these lenses.. do'nt come with a hood..
I have sent you a PM..
vrapan
Posted 13/11/2011 - 10:49 Link
Hi Chris,

I am not sure you are receiving my messages, I am very interested, just wondering how you would like to get paid, I am happy to do a BT straight away.
grandadchris6
Posted 13/11/2011 - 10:58 Link
vrapan wrote:
Hi Chris,

I am not sure you are receiving my messages, I am very interested, just wondering how you would like to get paid, I am happy to do a BT straight away.

Hi Vasilis...I am wondering the same i have sent a couple of PM's to you...I am receiving your PM's..May be we should email..
Regards Chris
grandadchris6
Posted 13/11/2011 - 12:05 Link
grandadchris6 wrote:
vrapan wrote:
Hi Chris,

Hi Vasilis...I am wondering the same i have sent a couple of PM's to you...I am receiving your PM's..May be we should email..
Regards Chris

Email sent...
grandadchris6
Posted 13/11/2011 - 12:58 Link
This lens is still available...
£105 inc p/p
grandadchris6
Posted 14/11/2011 - 13:20 Link
grandadchris6 wrote:
This lens is still available...
£105 inc p/p

I will except payment by BT or Cheque...
Thanks for looking...

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.