Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Pentax *ist D DSLR Body - original boxed package SOLD SOLD..

bretbysteve
Posted 12/03/2008 - 14:08 Link
Hiya,

For Sale: Pentax *ist D body, including box, packing, manual, Pentax photo browser CD (unused) & CD manual, both leads (USB & phono) one for TV connection, one for PC download, original and LOVELY Pentax *ist D strap (hardly used), eyepiece cover...the only missing item from the original package is the rubber eyepiece surround (easily replaced).

The camera is in really excellent condition, with only one small issue, the rubber cover over the PC/video sockets has come away from the thin rubber link connecting it to the camera body...the cover is still present though. All the socket covers are present, even the hot shoe cover.

Originally bought be me from SRS Microsystems, the Pentax pro dealers on 15/03/05. I have the receipt which will be included.

Fantastic package, available for £185 GBP plus post. I will ship via Royal Mail special delivery within the UK for £8 GBP. Overseas is via Royal Mail international 'signed for' at a cost of £16 GBP.

Payment: UK is cheque, overseas is paypal, but an extra 4% will be added to the total cost for any paypal payment to cover their fees.

Photos are available.

Cheers Steve.M.: [email protected] or 07764 188599
Gwyn
Posted 12/03/2008 - 21:14 Link
You should be getting a mail from someone in Belgium who is looking for a D
Pentaxke
Posted 14/03/2008 - 18:45 Link
Txs Steve!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.