Pentacon 30mm, Pentacon 50mm f/1.8, Revuenon 50mm f/1.9.

Benz3ne

Link Posted 19/01/2022 - 20:52
Hey Kris, just a quick one. I seem to have received a rather beautiful Revuenon 50mm f/1.7! I think it might have come to me accidentally.

womble

Link Posted 19/01/2022 - 22:13
Damn. Wrong lens... ugh.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Benz3ne

Link Posted 20/01/2022 - 05:10
womble wrote:
Damn. Wrong lens... ugh.

No worries sir, I’ve definitely done similar before.

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 20/01/2022 - 07:54
womble wrote:
Damn. Wrong lens... ugh.

Don't worry, Ben and I will make arrangements to get things sorted
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

womble

Link Posted 30/01/2022 - 13:28
Bump. The chap who wanted the Pentacon 30mm has not sent me their address so it is still up for grabs.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 03/02/2022 - 22:46
All three now gone.
Kris Lockyear

My website

Benz3ne

Link Posted 05/02/2022 - 15:52
Pentacon 50/1.8 very gratefully received today! Let me know your PayPal Kris please so I can forward some funds
Also going to post Jonathan’s tomorrow - unfortunately been struggling lately with bad ribs and have been busy with work otherwise.

womble

Link Posted 05/02/2022 - 18:28
Hi Ben. Just give a charity a donation for me.

Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear

My website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.