Pentacon 30mm, Pentacon 50mm f/1.8, Revuenon 50mm f/1.9.

womble

Link Posted 23/09/2018 - 16:23
I'm trying to clear some space on my gear shelves and I never use these lenses, so they ought to go.

Pentacon 30mm f/3.5 lens, M42 fitting. Used once. Something funny with the front element (see photo), doesn't look like fungus, might be poorly cleaned. £15 plus postage.

pentacon30mm-1 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

pentacon30mm-2 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

I have a few photos I took a while back.

St Helen's, Wheathampstead par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

In St Helen's churchyard, Wheathampstead par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Pentacon 50mm f/1.8, M42. Glass and body all look in great condition. I have no memory of where I got this, and I have never used it. £20 plus postage.

pentacon50mm-1 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

pentacon50mm-2 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Auto Revuenon 50mm f/1.7 lens, K-mount (no A position on the aperture ring). Again, not a lens I have ever used. £20 plus postage.

revuenon-1 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

revuenon-2 par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 29/09/2018 - 21:54
If there is no interest in these I'll take them down to the charity shop... 🙁
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

womble

Link Posted 01/01/2022 - 22:23
I'm having to get rid of extranous gear I never use due to moving to smaller house. These lenses are now free for just the cost of postage assuming I can find them...

Anything that doesn't go will end-up in the charity shop.

There will be other stuff for grabs / sale coming up over the next few days.

Thanks, Kris.
Kris Lockyear

My website

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 09:32
Hi Kris.

I can take the Revuenon 50/1.7 off your hands. I have the f/1.4 version and wouldn't mind trying it's slower sibling.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

womble

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 09:35
That's great. PM me your address. It might take me a few days to find it! K.
Kris Lockyear

My website

Benz3ne

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 13:38
Is the Pentacon 50/1.8 still handy?
I don’t NEED any more 50’s but I’ve always been curious about that one…

womble

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 13:44
Benz3ne wrote:

I'll try and find it on the shelves. It is here somewhere, but there are a lot of boxes! Meanwhile, your name is on it.

Thanks, Kris.
Kris Lockyear

My website

Benz3ne

Link Posted 02/01/2022 - 15:36
womble wrote:
Benz3ne wrote:

I'll try and find it on the shelves. It is here somewhere, but there are a lot of boxes! Meanwhile, your name is on it.

Thanks, Kris.

Wonderful, thanks Kris!

womble

Link Posted 13/01/2022 - 09:03
Benz3ne wrote:
womble wrote:
Quote:

Thanks, Kris.

Wonderful, thanks Kris!

Can you PM me your address please?
Kris Lockyear

My website

Benz3ne

Link Posted 13/01/2022 - 10:04
womble wrote:
Benz3ne wrote:
Quote:
Benz3ne wrote:

Thanks, Kris.

Wonderful, thanks Kris!

Can you PM me your address please?

Done and done.

mxisno1

Link Posted 13/01/2022 - 23:39
Hello,

I will take and pay for both PENTACONS. Are they still available and would you ship to the USA?

Best regards
Alfred

womble

Link Posted 14/01/2022 - 18:33
mxisno1 wrote:
Hello,

I will take and pay for both PENTACONS. Are they still available and would you ship to the USA?

Best regards
Alfred

The Pentacon 50 has gone but the 30 is still there. If you don't mind paying for the postage, I don't mind sending it to you! Let me know what you think.

K.
Kris Lockyear

My website

mxisno1

Link Posted 14/01/2022 - 23:30
Thank you Kris! I am happy to pay for the postage and handling. It would ship to Baltimore, Maryland, USA ZIP 21230. Please send me your PayPal account and will pay in advance.

Best regards
Alfred

womble

Link Posted 16/01/2022 - 23:07
mxisno1 wrote:
Thank you Kris! I am happy to pay for the postage and handling. It would ship to Baltimore, Maryland, USA ZIP 21230. Please send me your PayPal account and will pay in advance.

Best regards
Alfred

Could you PM me your postal address please. Thanks, Kris.
Kris Lockyear

My website

mxisno1

Link Posted 17/01/2022 - 19:02
womble wrote:
mxisno1 wrote:

Best regards
Alfred

Could you PM me your postal address please. Thanks, Kris.

Would like to but I am new to this forum and cannot figure out how to PM you........

OK I have not been on the site for longer than 30 days and does not let me send you a PM.
Last Edited by mxisno1 on 17/01/2022 - 19:05
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.