Of Interest?

HowardJ

Link Posted 22/01/2014 - 12:31
The attached link may be of interest to someone, I say "may be" as I have not seen images of ships anywhere on the forum for a long time(someone will no doubt correct me).

link

Scroll down a bit for details of the ship and when taken.

Taken with K5 + Sigma 150-500, from Penrhos Beach, Holyhead. I submitted it to the blog to see what would happen, lo and behold the owner and writer liked it and put it as his front page. I gave him others but they have not been used.

Any comments and suggestions for future improvements would be welcome.

Ta,

Howard Jones
Cymru Am Byth

Gwyn

Link Posted 22/01/2014 - 12:42
For some reason I can't see any of the photos, only the text .

The only ships I've photographed recently were my son's sailing ship, and the Hurtigruten ships and the other ships seen on those voyages.

HowardJ

Link Posted 23/01/2014 - 12:39
It seems as if my question has been answered

Gwyn wrote:
For some reason I can't see any of the photos, only the text .

The only ships I've photographed recently were my son's sailing ship, and the Hurtigruten ships and the other ships seen on those voyages.

Sorry you can't see the photos Gwyn, I don't understand why. I tried as a guest and saw them OK, I did wonder if it was because you are not in the UK but my son whose in Malta has seen them. So, sorry, I've no idea.

This is the image - Isle of Inishmore leaving Holyhead and turning for Dublin with the Skerries lighthouse in the background.

K5 + Sigma 150-500

Cheers,

Howard

Cymru Am Byth

Stuey

Link Posted 24/01/2014 - 20:10
Well done Howard

Perhaps cropping it into a letterbox type view could help - of course this is subjective
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

HowardJ

Link Posted 25/01/2014 - 20:59
Stuey wrote:
Well done Howard

Perhaps cropping it into a letterbox type view could help - of course this is subjective

Thanks Stuey, hope you got over your "bug" OK. How's the job hunt going?.

I'll have a go at turning into a letterbox to see what it's like.

Cheers,

Howard
Cymru Am Byth

Stuey

Link Posted 25/01/2014 - 21:49
Hi Howard

I believe the 'bug' is long gone now - good job too thanks for asking

Job hunting is in the 'awaiting a response' section whilst my current job is a little more bearable than it was

Just trying to sort out some accommodation near Llanelli to enable us to have a long weekend and take in a Scarlets game whilst we are there

I think we may have it sorted or at least very nearly

Cheers

Stu
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.