Number of views on sale items

tyronet2000

Link Posted 21/04/2018 - 12:01
Just looked in to the Classified forum and note the the number of views an item has had is no longer visible. I find this inconvenient as I usually look at items with no views on the chance of snagging a bargain. I feel this has degraded the classified so doubt I'll bother with it again.
Regards
Stan

PPG

LennyBloke

Link Posted 21/04/2018 - 17:30
tyronet2000 wrote:
Just looked in to the Classified forum and note the the number of views an item has had is no longer visible. I find this inconvenient as I usually look at items with no views on the chance of snagging a bargain. I feel this has degraded the classified so doubt I'll bother with it again.

It's been raised before, I'd like to see it back too
LennyBloke

tyronet2000

Link Posted 21/04/2018 - 18:06
I think it's change because they can LennyBloke, like the exif on the gallery images.
Regards
Stan

PPG

Mike-P

Link Posted 21/04/2018 - 18:23
It was taken off years ago, I have mentioned it on numerous occasions and was told it would be rectified. It never was.
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Algernon

Link Posted 21/04/2018 - 18:58
They ran some tests and found that no one on this forum could count

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

johnriley

Link Posted 21/04/2018 - 20:22
Make a report and I'm sure it will be looked at afresh.
Best regards, John

tyronet2000

Link Posted 21/04/2018 - 20:40
johnriley wrote:
Make a report and I'm sure it will be looked at afresh.

Life's to short for everything else there are other sources
Regards
Stan

PPG

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 22/04/2018 - 12:27
Mike-P wrote:
It was taken off years ago, I have mentioned it on numerous occasions and was told it would be rectified. It never was.

Bout time we started an anti-mod thread...who wants to start
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

Aitch53

Link Posted 22/04/2018 - 13:22
ilovesaabs wrote:
Mike-P wrote:

Well, as an aging rocker...
SteveH!

Some people call me 'strange'.
I prefer 'unconventional'.
But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'.

Mike-P

Link Posted 22/04/2018 - 13:29
ilovesaabs wrote:
Mike-P wrote:

Now if only we had a "like" button .....
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

RobL

Link Posted 22/04/2018 - 15:50
tyronet2000 wrote:

I donít get the point, views reflect curiosity not intent. If you want something then make an offer, sometimes a member needs the cash but donít set out to exploit their situation.

McGregNi

Link Posted 22/04/2018 - 19:14
Mike-P wrote:
Now if only we had a "like" button .....

I think you need to make a report.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.