Near-mint K-1 Mk1 for sale at a great price

davidstorm

Link Posted 02/12/2021 - 11:07
Hi All

As part of my ongoing efforts to slim down my camera gear and bring in some funds, I have one of my K-1's for sale currently on ebay and would like to offer it on here if anyone is interested (BTW, this is not the one with the cracked screen, this one is in near-mint condition and has only taken just over 4,500 shots). It's on ebay as an auction listing and is currently at 645 after 2 days of a 7 day listing, but I am happy to sell here for 950 plus shipping of the buyer's choice. The sale also includes a Tamron 70-300 FF lens, which I've used extensively on this camera (see my gallery images) and is proven to work really well with the K-1. It focuses accurately and is sharp throughout its zoom range. 1 genuine battery and a brand new third party charger are also included.

See images below, if anyone wants to buy the K-1 please message me within the next 5 days so I can end the ebay listing.

BTW I also have some other beautiful items coming up for sale soon, including a K-3 mk3, a D-BG8 battery grip for the k-3 mk3, a D FA 150-450 lens and a DA*11-18 lens, all of which will be at fantastic prices compared to similar items available elsewhere. If anyone would be interested in any of these items before I get around to listing them, please message me.

An image shot with this camera and lens earlier this year, in Corfu

Kind Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

davidstorm

Link Posted 06/12/2021 - 12:43
Just a quick bump and a last chance for anyone to buy my K-1 with just over 4,500 shutter count and in near-mint condition, before it goes to someone on the ebay auction. The price for anyone on here to buy it is 950, which I think is pretty reasonable for a K-1 in perfect working order and such a low shutter count. It comes with a Tamron 70-300 lens attached which works exceptionally well on this body.
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.