MZ-5 with weird 'Australian Film' ---

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 27/07/2020 - 17:46
Hallo Cobbers -- YES it's Pentaxpete again -- this time with some snaps taken on an Australian Film SUNNY 16 400 ASA which I was sent be a good YouTube Mate Roger Lowe who was sent it but does not 'DO' colour and has never developed a Colour fillum ! I had cut it as I had it first in my 1986 LEICA M6 but gave my Pentax MZ-5 an outing with a couple of lenses . Scanner was my Canon 9000F Mk II flatbed + Vuescan Pro + FastStone Image Viewer -- I reckon I got some 'Good Clear Snaps' !

SMC Pentax -F 35-80mm f4

SMC -Macro-Takumar 50mm f4

been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!

DOIK

Link Posted 27/07/2020 - 18:15
Peter Elgar wrote:
I reckon I got some 'Good Clear Snaps' !

I reckon you did, such clarity.

John

Benz3ne

Link Posted 27/07/2020 - 20:31
Super crisp here Peter! Lovely work and great colours.

danofmk

Link Posted 27/07/2020 - 20:55
Incredible fine grain, especially for a 400 ISO film.

Thanks for sharing

davidwozhere

Link Posted 27/07/2020 - 22:15
But all of them are the wrong way up despite the unarguable quality of the results
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

pschlute

Link Posted 27/07/2020 - 22:44
They are crackers Peter
Peter

My Flickr page

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 28/07/2020 - 09:25
davidwozhere wrote:
But all of them are the wrong way up despite the unarguable quality of the results

I thought at first there must be something wrong with your Computer -- THEN i thought 'Australian Film -- Down Under '----
been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.