My KX and even OLDER Fuji Super Hg 1600 fillum !

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 23/11/2019 - 09:39
Many years ago now I was given a load of Fuji Fast Films from the photo department of the 'Yellow Advertiser Group' in Basildon -- there was Fuji Press 800 but also some 1990's Fuji Super HG 1600 film which they used for floodlit soccer before they went 'Digital' -- so I looked it out and loaded my Asahi Pentax KX and shot 1000 to 125 ASA and processed that short length in my Mini-Lab Fuji Hunt 'Econoneg' C41 developer. I found 125ASA was the best density negative but there was a huge Fog Level --- so I re-loaded my KX and out into a Cold and Dull light of Brentwood Essex ( England) ie NOT Brentwood California or Tennessee !
Scanned with CANON 9000f MK II + Vuescan Pro + FastStone IMage Viewer to correct a Cyan cast and up the contrast a bit.

been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!

smc

Link Posted 23/11/2019 - 14:58
I like the last two - great colour. what was the ASA for the reloaded Brentwood photos?

Peter Elgar

Link Posted 26/11/2019 - 15:31
I set 125 ASA on the KX as per 'test frames'
been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED? Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.