More street images with the K3ii

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 25/03/2022 - 17:04
Took the K3ii out with me today as well as the Tamron 70-300mm I bought for the Z-1P and have never used to shoot some images from the street with longer focal lengths. Rather than gather more dust I decided to put it through it's paces as it's a pretty discreet lens that offers good focal range. Quality is questionable when pixel peaking but for this genre I don't think it matters too much! I would have stayed longer but after some Uber Eats man had his bike nicked not to far away from me and then another young man arrive on a bike asking me about photography and also the value of the camera and lens I was using I felt it was time to go!

Cardiff by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - K3ii - two Z-1P - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Sigma EX 20mm - FA 28-70mm f4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

My Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT

stub

Link Posted 25/03/2022 - 18:47
These get the thumbs up from me....
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..

Helpful

loadoftripe

Link Posted 25/03/2022 - 20:03
+1 Great set, like all, number 7 gets my attention somehow.

Helpful

Flan

Link Posted 25/03/2022 - 21:00
Well done Gareth for bravery , I think number 1 is a very good photograph in the reflection and square pattern ,chess board lighting
I would square crop this photo immediately as it has a profile of character
I also like number 10 for the humour and engagement of the other players in the image😂😇

Helpful

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 25/03/2022 - 22:27
Thanks all!

Flan, I did look at a 1:1 crop but I entitled the image, which I forgot to do here, as 'The Money Shot' and cropping it would have lost the money denominations on the far right so I left it as it was
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - K3ii - two Z-1P - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Sigma EX 20mm - FA 28-70mm f4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

My Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Flan

Link Posted 25/03/2022 - 23:55
Fair enough Gareth , but titles for photography photos are neither here nor anywhere , in my humble opinion.
The photo either resonates or it doesnít, they do not need a title or to be explained
Itís a great observational image and as others have said you are the new improved CardiffGareth.

Helpful
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.