More pics of new APS-C Flagship

1stEverPentax

Link Posted 22/09/2019 - 13:22
Photorumors site again...link

Mike-P

Link Posted 22/09/2019 - 13:29
All that rumour site does is nick stuff from Pentaxforums, the pictures were taken by someone that went to the Ricoh anniversary do and he has posted them on the forum over there.

Shows how mad it is on that forums, they are up to 40 odd pages on the subject already, probably 90% of them are just posts repeating something someone else said earlier in the thread and they couldn't be bothered to read it all.
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

1stEverPentax

Link Posted 22/09/2019 - 14:16
I'd only seen the two pictures before...so several of them were new to me. Can't be bothered with the politics of who posted them first or on what site.

I'm assuming that Ricoh were happy for someone to pick up on the images and publicise them otherwise they wouldn't have put the new model out there in the first place.

The interest in it shows how much pent up frustration is being released I guess, finally after about 4 years or so it looks like a new APS-C model in the offing which has to be a good thing. Ineivitably from now until the first tests online of the new model people will be speculating about its performance and feature list.

regards

Karlo

pschlute

Link Posted 22/09/2019 - 14:34
1stEverPentax wrote:
Ineivitably from now until the first tests online of the new model people will be speculating about its performance and feature list.

There are already people on other sites complaining that it does not have this or that and so won't buy it.
Peter

My Flickr page

Gwyn

Link Posted 22/09/2019 - 16:58
Provided it has a front sensor for the remote, and I can afford it, I will probably buy it, assuming I live long enough that is...*

* no nothing wrong with me afaik, but Pentax release dates tend to slip considerably.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.