IMGP4736 by Peter Schluter, on Flickr

IMGP4745 by Peter Schluter, on Flickr

IMGP4763 by Peter Schluter, on Flickr

IMGP4790 by Peter Schluter, on Flickr
Peter

My Flickr page

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 11/10/2021 - 13:35
They're all, repeat all, great. Excellent work. The first two, however, hit the button for me. Again, art, engineering and, as Defragged wrote elsewhere, SOUL. Thanks for this.
Be well, stay well.
Last Edited by Urbanmeister on 11/10/2021 - 13:37

Helpful

Aitch53

Link Posted 11/10/2021 - 16:12
Urbanmeister wrote:
They're all, repeat all, great. Excellent work. The first two, however, hit the button for me. Again, art, engineering and, as Defragged wrote elsewhere, SOUL. Thanks for this.

Be fun watching most of them drive over a speed bump..
SteveH!

Some people call me 'strange'.
I prefer 'unconventional'.
But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'.

Helpful

dinneenp

Link Posted 11/10/2021 - 17:16
Lovely photos.
For the badge one, it's not a straight on shot, any reason why not? I'd also have considered not centering the logo, have it slightly left. That's not a criticism, just a thought.
Cheers,
Pa
http://www.photoblog.ie where every post have a musical reference as it's title.

Helpful

pschlute

Link Posted 11/10/2021 - 17:35
dinneenp wrote:
Lovely photos.
For the badge one, it's not a straight on shot, any reason why not? I'd also have considered not centering the logo, have it slightly left. That's not a criticism, just a thought.

Oops...I had originally made this one as a square crop, and in my haste during a re-edit left it as oblong. I have corrected this on my Flickr album.

To be honest I did not deliberately shoot it off centre, it just ended up that way

This is the car it is from, a 1970's Espada.

IMGP4767 by Peter Schluter, on Flickr
Peter

My Flickr page

Defragged

Link Posted 11/10/2021 - 17:48
That last one is beautiful in mono.
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!

Helpful

pschlute

Link Posted 11/10/2021 - 18:00
Defragged wrote:
That last one is beautiful in mono.

The lighting was very challenging on this shot. In an ideal world I would set up a tripod, taken 5 shots and done a HDR merge, but this was not possible here.

The heavy editing I did looks better in b+w than in colour.

First time I had ever seen one of these beauties "in the metal"
Peter

My Flickr page

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 11/10/2021 - 18:22
Aitch53 wrote:
Urbanmeister wrote:

Be fun watching most of them drive over a speed bump..

This made me smile.

I remember walking along a somewhat narrow lane in Edinburgh when a guy drove past me in a Ferrari. He could see me looking at this work of art and decided to show me what the car could do and accelerated - as you do. That great Ferrari 'roar'. Loved it. So did he.

Then he hit the speed bump.

The roar was suddenly cut short by the sound of various expensive metal under bits, (apologies for being so technical there), being scraped / buggered, sparks and so on. I managed to keep a straight face somehow. His was somewhat red verging on the stricken. We could both imagine the repair costs.
Be well, stay well.

Helpful

Crossed-up

Link Posted 11/10/2021 - 21:12
Love the Espada, it pretty much defines the term 'exotic' - a V12 four-seater continent-crosser. The mono treatment works well, given that they are normally in lurid 70's blues, oranges or greens
My Images
K1 II|K3|DA10-17|DA*16-50|FA31|DA*50-135|DA*200|DA*300|Sigma 150-500

Helpful

LennyBloke

Link Posted 12/10/2021 - 08:19
Lovely Set Peter - there's something special about those beautiful Italian creations, that Espada is just gorgeous although I've always admired the look of the Stratos
LennyBloke

Helpful
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.