Medieval Fayre at the Old Hall 21-22/06/14

JammyBee

Link Posted 29/05/2014 - 02:06
This looks interesting to me a good chance to pratice portraits. @ Tatton Park Cheshire
""The Medieval Fayre, in association with Plantagenet Events, re-creates a mid year medieval spectacle.
With hundreds of re-enactors and over 40 authentic traders and artisans the fayre is one of the most atmospheric events in the living history calendar. Good food, ale and mead will refresh the visitor and revive battle weary troops while music will stir the soul. Travelling traders will sell fine fabrics and wonderful artefacts. Tatton's historic Old Hall and grounds will echo to the flash of cannon and musket and twang of longbow as medieval warriors demonstrate their skills. Minstrels, mercenaries, men-at-arms, archers, gunners, falconers and a ragtag army of hangers-on also create interesting times. All is not quite what it seems though. Despite all the fun of the fayre a jealous neighbour and his army are determined to wrest the Old Hall from its rightful owner. The ensuing Battle of Tatton Field finale
each day promises to be exciting and noisy as rivalry comes into play. Whose side will you cheer for? The Old Hall is open for tours. Adult 7, Child 4.50, Family 18.50. Open 11am to 5pm (last entry 4pm).""

link

I will be looking to head on up on the Sunday if anyone fancy's joining me I can offer lifts.

Peace James
My Flickr
Last Edited by JammyBee on 29/05/2014 - 02:23

whatsthisbuttondo

Link Posted 29/05/2014 - 08:20
Looks like a good day out will point this out to mrs

whatsthisbuttondo

Link Posted 02/06/2014 - 18:46
Did not make it but friend did also pentax user they said it was great

JammyBee

Link Posted 02/06/2014 - 21:20
whatsthisbuttondo wrote:
Did not make it but friend did also pentax user they said it was great

Was your friend Marty McFly... The fair is not till end of this month
My Flickr

whatsthisbuttondo

Link Posted 03/06/2014 - 15:19
wondered why they were going on about morris minors, I sent them there whatever was going on they said it was great
Last Edited by whatsthisbuttondo on 03/06/2014 - 15:20
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.