Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

LTD: Pentax D FA*50/1.4 (Used) for £649

LennyBloke
Posted 17/09/2020 - 11:01 Link
MPB have another one of these Premium Pentax lenses at a pretty good price and in "Excellent" condition...
https://www.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/used-photo-and-video/used-lenses/pentax...

I can highly recommend this superb lens - that sort of doubles up as a fast, short portrait lens when used on APS-C

Hope it helps someone
LennyBloke
vic cross
Posted 17/09/2020 - 12:25 Link
Hi. I just wonder how you always have things to sell? Are you a trader ? and if so what is your company name. Just me being curious and nosey.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
LennyBloke
Posted 17/09/2020 - 12:41 Link
Hi Vic, That Lens is nothing to do with me - just an opportunity for someone if they want to try one of the finest Pentax lenses ever produced at a very good price.

I'm not a Trader - but I was a Collector with an LBA problem owning and using Pentax equipment since the 1970's. At it's peak (2 to 3 years ago) I had over 250 Pentax items and around 70 non-Pentax items, I have sold over half the collection - almost everything has been offered on here first, although many items have sold or traded elsewhere subsequently.

I will still buy lenses/cameras/accessories if I haven't owned them before - it has been part of my mission to own and use as many Pentax lenses as I could find, but as my eyesight gets a little worse I'm finding that the modern fast lenses suit me more.

All the best
John
LennyBloke
Benz3ne
Posted 17/09/2020 - 13:44 Link
Insane price, that. Good spot. Someone here should pick up that bargain while it sticks around (undoubtedly briefly).
HarisF1
Posted 17/09/2020 - 15:41 Link
Pentax LBA is a fun affliction. You haven't lived until you've tried all the best and worst lenses.
All the gear with no idea
vic cross
Posted 17/09/2020 - 15:47 Link
Cheers John. I just wondered as you seem to sell a lot. Now I don't have to wonder any more.
As you are from Worcestershire I thought you might be interested in the fact that the Americans use the full Wor Cester Shire name for the sauce. When you hear it in a southern accent it really does sound weird. The furthest south I've been is Little Rock in Arkansas and their accent is strange.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Defragged
Posted 17/09/2020 - 20:52 Link
HarisF1 wrote:
Pentax LBA is a fun affliction. You haven't lived until you've tried all the best and worst lenses.

LBA! Hell, it's the best part of photography!
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
DOIK
Posted 17/09/2020 - 22:05 Link
Defragged wrote:

And I thought it was all about taking photographs
John
Defragged
Posted 17/09/2020 - 22:22 Link
DOIK wrote:
Defragged wrote:

And I thought it was all about taking photographs
John

Sorry John you got it wrong. Photography is just a vehicle to indulge in LBA.... lol....

You enjoy taking pictures though....
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
JohnX
Posted 18/09/2020 - 12:15 Link
Sold!

Hands up. Who was it?
LennyBloke
Posted 18/09/2020 - 13:05 Link
JohnX wrote:
Sold!

Hands up. Who was it?

Me
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 18/09/2020 - 13:05 Link
LennyBloke wrote:
JohnX wrote:
Sold!

Hands up. Who was it?

Me

Just Kidding
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.