Lowepro SlingShot 300 AW, All-Weather BackPack

jon.dc

Link Posted 04/04/2010 - 19:47
For sale is my immaculate Lowepro SlingShot 300 AW, All-Weather BackPack.
It is in as new condition but is no longer used.
Since my camera kit reduction I have reverted to my Lowepro 100.

Here is the sales bumf.....

The SlingShot 300 AW uses a unique sling design to go from "carry mode" to "ready mode" in just seconds. Carried comfortably on the back, it easily rotates to the front so you can get to your camera quickly. The SlingShot 300 AW holds a Pro SLR with zoom lens attached 5-6 extra lenses, cables and accessories and has a full access lid to make loading it a snap. This feature-rich bag also includes a built-in memory card pouch, micro fiber LCD cloth and two generous organizer pockets.

50 + P&P at cost
Paypal excepted if payment is sent as a gift

Reveiw..
SlingShot 300 AW Camera Bag Review

CNET - Philip Ryan - Jul 6, 2007 - Editorial review
Pros: Well-constructed, lightweight design; comfortable strap and padded waist belt; big enough to hold professional SLR bodies and lenses; built-in rain cover; innovative side access lets you get to your camera without taking off the bag.

Cons: No laptop compartment; no dedicated cell phone holder, no headphone wire pass-through.

Bottom Line: Designed with pro gear in mind, the Lowepro SlingShot 300AW protects your equipment while providing quick access on the go.

There was a time when camera bags were all ugly, boxy contraptions. They managed to keep your gear safe, but their designs left a bit to be desired. Luckily for us, that's no longer the case. If you want them, you can get those old, boxy designs, but you can also get backpacks, rolling packs, fanny packs, and numerous other pack variants, including sling packs such as Lowepro's SlingShot 300AW. It's designed to carry SLRs and is big enough to hold large, professional camera bodies--such as Nikon's D2Xs or Canon's 1D Mark III--and the bigger lenses that go with them. However, you can just as easily use this bag with smaller, entry-level SLRs, or even many camcorders.

The best part about the SlingShot 300AW is the fact that you can easily access your equipment without taking the bag off. Since the large flap that lets you access the main compartment wraps around the side of the bag as well as the front, you can unzip the side portion while the bag is positioned in front of you and safel
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.