Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Lovely morning for a walk

eenymac
Posted 13/11/2012 - 20:27 Link
I took these on the early morning walk last Sunday.
Frosty start to the day and lots of fog and rising mist from the water, combined with that lovely Autumnal early golden light, made for some nice images.

First one is with the Bigma at 50mm and the rest are with the DA 16-45mm, my favourite landscape and general wide angle option.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

I shared these on a couple of other forums and they seem to have been well received, which is nice, so thought I'd share them here too.
Hope ya'll like 'em!
tyronet2000
Posted 13/11/2012 - 20:34 Link
Very nice shots, but where is the dog walker? There's always a dog walker
Regards
Stan

PPG
eenymac
Posted 13/11/2012 - 20:41 Link
Few dog walkers around, but I did wait for one to pass me before taking shot number 4 along the towpath.

It does get busy with walkers, joggers, birdwatchers etc a bit later which is why I usually get there for first light on the weekends... peace and tranquility!
philstaff
Posted 23/11/2012 - 16:18 Link
Realy nice set in particular the last shot realy caught the eye well done.

Ian
Posted 23/11/2012 - 16:35 Link
Comment Image
Stuey
Posted 23/11/2012 - 18:57 Link
Very nice
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
womble
Posted 23/11/2012 - 22:32 Link
I like the first and last ones very much. Have you thought of a slight crop (maybe as a 5x4 image) of the last one, just trimming a little bit of the dark tree to the right off?

Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
K10D
Posted 23/11/2012 - 22:45 Link
A wonderful set. Well photographed and presented. As Kris suggests, maybe a crop on the last one.

Best regards
Inspiration is rarer than a plate glass camera.....
eenymac
Posted 23/11/2012 - 23:11 Link
Thanks folks.

I was looking at the last one again today, and decided to have a play in Topaz Adjust. I managed to bring out detail and colour in the dark area to the right of the frame which enhanced things a bit. Not a major change but adds a little. Looks better in a large size of course (it's my desktop image on my 2 24" monitors)

Comment Image

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.